It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Cyraxpt: Ok, what i really ask is that you don't point your finger and laught at my "5 year old" paint drawing.
grimwerk: ARRRRRRX!

Instant recognition, so no worries on the drawing! (I think.)

edit: This'll probably be another confident guess where I'm wayyy off.
That sounded like you had something stuck in your throat. But yes, you're right.
Oh, okay I can see the resemblance. I've never played it, but I love Ultima Underworld.
Cyraxpt: That sounded like you had something stuck in your throat. But yes, you're right.
Excitement was lodged in my throat!

Next:
Attachments:
grimwerk: Next:
For some reason this reminds me of the Gobliiins games.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's not one of them but hey, at least I'm bumping the thread. :P
Post edited September 27, 2014 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: For some reason this reminds me of the Gobliiins games.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's not one of them but hey, at least I'm bumping the thread. :P
Nope, not Gobliiins. I only draw games I've played. But yep, this thread often needs bumping.

I'll draw again later today when I'm free.
Reminds me of Deponia, but I'm not sure O.o
Cyraxpt: That sounded like you had something stuck in your throat. But yes, you're right.
grimwerk: Excitement was lodged in my throat!

Next:
Saloon from Steamworld Dig. Proof

If you are reading this feel free to take my turn ;)
Natamysza: Saloon from Steamworld Dig. Proof

If you are reading this feel free to take my turn ;)
Correct!

Curious thing about your proof-- In your image, the roof of the saloon is peaked. I drew mine using my game as a reference, and the roof is definitely flat in (my) game.

I left off the word SALOON, as I felt it was too much of a giveaway.

Next turn belongs to whomever!
Okay. Guess it's me again.
Attachments:
Botanicula?
sanfueg: Botanicula?
Nope, but I expect there are some similar-looking creatures in Botanicula.
Damn you, i've seen that somewhere (and almost sure that i've played it) but i can't remember where and it will eat my mind for the rest of the day until i find it... Is it for pc, right? That looks like something from zelda...
Cyraxpt: Damn you, i've seen that somewhere (and almost sure that i've played it) but i can't remember where and it will eat my mind for the rest of the day until i find it... Is it for pc, right? That looks like something from zelda...
yes, it's from legends of zelda game... wind waker to be more specific. never played it (or any other zelda games), just remember it from game grumps...
low rated
Cyraxpt: Damn you, i've seen that somewhere (and almost sure that i've played it) but i can't remember where and it will eat my mind for the rest of the day until i find it... Is it for pc, right? That looks like something from zelda...
Gravelark: yes, it's from legends of zelda game... wind waker to be more specific. never played it (or any other zelda games), just remember it from game grumps...
Yeah, you're right, it's the god damn Makar! Well, in case this turns into a confusion, i just said Zelda and Gravelark is the one that actually said the game (Zelda Wind Waker) so he's the one that guessed.
Cyraxpt: Yeah, you're right, it's the god damn Makar! Well, in case this turns into a confusion, i just said Zelda and Gravelark is the one that actually said the game (Zelda Wind Waker) so he's the one that guessed.
I saw your earlier guess and I was just drawing the attached to clarify. Thanks for addressing the potential confusion.

Gravelark: yes, it's from legends of zelda game... wind waker to be more specific. never played it (or any other zelda games), just remember it from game grumps...
Yep, Wind Waker! Your turn!
Attachments:
Post edited September 28, 2014 by grimwerk