It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OvaltineJenkins: This should be easy:
is it baldurs gate LOL, just cause the filename says baldurs gate.
Someone mention Stonehenge?
Post edited July 28, 2013 by tinyE
Scruffy additional pic.
Attachments:
OvaltineJenkins: This should be easy:
kingthrall: is it baldurs gate LOL, just cause the filename says baldurs gate.
Nope, I wouldn't make it that easy. It was actually the game "". It's now grimwerk's turn, so check out [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post3300]his drawings.
Post edited July 28, 2013 by OvaltineJenkins
grimwerk: Scruffy additional pic.
is it the space fighting game called OVERKILL?
grimwerk: Scruffy additional pic.
Gradius?
kingthrall: is it the space fighting game called OVERKILL?
Nope, but from the videos I'm watching of it now, I can see why you guessed that!

s23021536: Gradius?
Yes, well done. Life Force is what I had in mind, but it's part of the Gradius series, and certainly others in the series have giant stone heads barfing out rings. Your turn! (Also, thanks for getting it. I was about to draw a big stupid brain with arms.)

edit: Man, I loved Life Force.
Post edited July 29, 2013 by grimwerk
I think a more accurate representation of Gradius would have been a drawing of me throwing my NES controller against the wall while screaming obscenities.
grimwerk: Yes, well done. Life Force is what I had in mind, but it's part of the Gradius series, and certainly others in the series have giant stone heads barfing out rings. Your turn! (Also, thanks for getting it. I was about to draw a big stupid brain with arms.)

edit: Man, I loved Life Force.
Great! I have a sketch here I made over my morning coffee - i just have to scan it, and then i'l post it.
Btw there is this fan made game that is a lot like gradius, and perhaps even more difficult, that i can strongly recommend. Only the name momentarily eludes me... I'll probly remember suddenly sometime today
s23021536: Great! I have a sketch here I made over my morning coffee - i just have to scan it, and then i'l post it.
Btw there is this fan made game that is a lot like gradius, and perhaps even more difficult, that i can strongly recommend. Only the name momentarily eludes me... I'll probly remember suddenly sometime today
Coolness. I'd be keen to try the similar game, when you remember. Be sure to tell tinyE, too.
Please excuse the messiness/sloppyness (all I have on me are these colouring pens :P )... To me this is an iconic image of a game that kindled my interest in an entire genre
Attachments:
blue.jpg (153 Kb)
s23021536: Please excuse the messiness/sloppyness (all I have on me are these colouring pens :P )... To me this is an iconic image of a game that kindled my interest in an entire genre
Dune 2? I'll be honest, I don't remember what building that is and when I found it on [url=http://a.imageshack.us/img715/7756/dune2062.png ]this ingame screenshot [/url] it felt like I haven't ever seen it before. I'm pretty sure that you're imitating one of those artworks from the mentat screen, though.

Edit: Oh yeah, House of IX, that building you need for the advanced Atreides units.
Post edited July 29, 2013 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Dune 2? I'll be honest, I don't remember what building that is and when I found it on http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Dune_II . It unlocked the devestator for the harkonnen, the sonic tank for the atreides and the deviator for house ordos. Over to you!

edit : and ornithopters - those expensive useless attack birds
Attachments:
Post edited July 29, 2013 by s23021536
Easy (also: one of my favourite games of all time)
Attachments:
car.png (28 Kb)
Post edited July 29, 2013 by F4LL0UT
One of the GTA games? San Andreas, maybe?