It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: Coolness. I'd be keen to try the similar game, when you remember. Be sure to tell tinyE, too.
Man o man, I've been beating my head about this all day. I thought, zandronum (but that's the doom thing), zandora,
hydronum, hydronium... and then suddenly, like i expected, it just clicked : Hydorah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5NaSPODtg
Definitely give this a go and tell me if you get past the friggen water level right at the end...

tinyE: I think a more accurate representation of Gradius would have been a drawing of me throwing my NES controller against the wall while screaming obscenities.
As per grimwerk's instruction - check out the above link ;)
F4LL0UT: Easy (also: one of my favourite games of all time)
A car driving of a cliff with a broken windscreen? That describes only one thing to me : Accolade's Testdrive.
Unfortunately i cannot remember fences/barriers and i don't recall any suv's in the game
Post edited July 29, 2013 by s23021536
s23021536: Man o man, I've been beating my head about this all day. I thought, zandronum (but that's the doom thing), zandora,
hydronum, hydronium... and then suddenly, like i expected, it just clicked : Hydorah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5NaSPODtg
Definitely give this a go and tell me if you get past the friggen water level right at the end...
Thanks, that looks aces. I'll install it today.

Sanitarium begins with a car crash, but I think it was a sports car and a crash barrier rather than a jeep and a fence.
s23021536: Please excuse the messiness/sloppyness (all I have on me are these colouring pens :P )... To me this is an iconic image of a game that kindled my interest in an entire genre
That's a very nice picture. Brought back good memories to me. Yay for sonic tanks!

But I don't know where the new pic is from. There are some games that start with a broken down car, but I can't remember one of them being a jeep.
adamzs: One of the GTA games? San Andreas, maybe?
Nope, not GTA.
s23021536: Accolade's Testdrive.
Not Testdrive.
grimwerk: Sanitarium begins with a car crash.
Not Sanitarium.

Btw, I might add that my drawing is as accurate as clumsy (I used a screenshot for reference).
Post edited July 29, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Alan Wake? I do believe his car was red and he had an accident with the car falling off the cliff or something.
Ghorpm: Alan Wake? I do believe his car was red and he had an accident with the car falling off the cliff or something.
Not Alan Wake.

Also I'm starting to get worried. I mean, the game I'm referring to is one of the best games in the friggin' world! :D
Post edited July 29, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Silent Hill
benderz: Silent Hill
Of course it is!
So, this is a very easy draw, for a very easy guess :-)
Attachments:
fhe.png (6 Kb)
benderz: So, this is a very easy draw, for a very easy guess :-)
Super Meat Boy? ^^
benderz: Silent Hill
F4LL0UT: Of course it is!
WOW! I just saw your image and thought "ah I should draw silent hill next time it comes to my turn why haven't I thought of that sooner?"
I must have recognised it without understanding that I'd recognised it.
benderz: So, this is a very easy draw, for a very easy guess :-)
F4LL0UT: Super Meat Boy? ^^
Yes, of course :-)
Darn it, I'm actually too busy for drawing stuff... ah whatever, here's a doodle.
Attachments:
Alien Trilogy ?
benderz: Alien Trilogy ?
Yarp. That was fast.