It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Believe it or not it's one of a very, very few Nintendo games I know rather well. I played it with my friend a lot.

I have to go soon so I draw something quickly but I guess it should be easy to recognize
NowaAnglia: NES Slalom?
No. You may think of it as a merely part of a picture. There should be other... features in this drawing but I only limit it to a quite famous mechanic of this game.
Ghorpm: No. You may think of it as a merely part of a picture. There should be other... features in this drawing but I only limit it to a quite famous mechanic of this game.
Spy Hunter?
Ghorpm: No. You may think of it as a merely part of a picture. There should be other... features in this drawing but I only limit it to a quite famous mechanic of this game.
NowaAnglia: Spy Hunter?
Neither.

HINT: Strategy game
Ghorpm: Neither.

I'll never get it. It was just a coincidence I saw ol' Karnov and posted here. Most of these are too obscure - though not too abstract - for the likes of me.
NowaAnglia: Spy Hunter?
Ghorpm: Neither.

NES Risk?
Knights and Merchants?
Settlers 2?
viperfdl: Settlers 2?
That's the one I had in mind! In Knights and Merchants you don't divide your paths with flags and I've never owned NES ;) So yeah, Settlers 2! It's your turn viperfdl
Sorry for the delay.

Next picture:
Attachments:
lalala.png (5 Kb)
viperfdl: Next picture:
The only game I know that has a sword with a face is Symphony of the Night, but I'm not sure that's it.
Exoanthrope: The only game I know that has a sword with a face is Symphony of the Night, but I'm not sure that's it.
No, it's not.
The only thing that came to my mind was Lilarcor, the talking sword from Baldur's Gate 2 :D
MadyNora: The only thing that came to my mind was Lilarcor, the talking sword from Baldur's Gate 2 :D
No, BG2 isn't it, either.
viperfdl: Sorry for the delay.

Next picture:
I kinda remember seeing a sword with a sun-face in Final Fantasy XII when my friend was playing it but I can be mistaken here ;)
viperfdl: Sorry for the delay.

Next picture:
Ghorpm: I kinda remember seeing a sword with a sun-face in Final Fantasy XII when my friend was playing it but I can be mistaken here ;)
No, wrong.