It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Sorry for the delay.

Next picture:
Is it from Might and Magic: Heroes VI? There is a similar Sword on the Main Menu.
The witcher
No, and no.
Hint 1: It's an action game.
Next picture:
Devil May Cry 3? Although I believe that there it was two talking swords.
Next picture:
F4LL0UT: Devil May Cry 3? Although I believe that there it was two talking swords.
No.
viperfdl: Hint 1: It's an action game.
Now I'm pretty sure it's Blade of Darkness.
viperfdl: Hint 1: It's an action game.
Exoanthrope: Now I'm pretty sure it's Blade of Darkness.
Yes, that's the game.
viperfdl: Yes, that's the game.
I can have something up later tonight, but anyone can feel free to take my turn in the meantime if they want.
Here's an appetizer before Exoanthrope puts up the main course later.
Attachments:
rygar.jpg (47 Kb)
NowaAnglia: Here's an appetizer before Exoanthrope puts up the main course later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK-b5PLhrEI
Yes indeed!
NowaAnglia: Here's an appetizer before Exoanthrope puts up the main course later.
Spy Hunter? Very nice, looks quite like the original!

I think I'll post mine now, if that's alright. I wasn't feeling too well and went to bed early last night, so now my main course is for breakfast.
Kind of a speedpaint.
Attachments:
Post edited December 20, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Spy Hunter? Very nice, looks quite like the original!

I think I'll post mine now, if that's alright. I wasn't feeling too well and went to bed early last night, so now my main course is for breakfast.
Kind of a speedpaint.
Yup. Thank you. Did you know my avatar was the missing piece? I only just now realized the resemblance.

Hope you're feeling better today. That is a very nice painting, but I have absolutely no idea where it's from!
Exoanthrope: Spy Hunter? Very nice, looks quite like the original!

Kind of a speedpaint.
hey Exoanthrope, thanks again. have you read my messages? anyway great drawing.