It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NowaAnglia: Here's an appetizer before Exoanthrope puts up the main course later.
Exoanthrope: Spy Hunter? Very nice, looks quite like the original!

I think I'll post mine now, if that's alright. I wasn't feeling too well and went to bed early last night, so now my main course is for breakfast.
Kind of a speedpaint.
I'm unsure of which game of the series I'm looking at: Curse of Darkness, Dracula's Curse or Pachislot.
It is a good speedpaint, anyway, I love Trevor Belmont's character design!
Sir.Braka: hey Exoanthrope, thanks again. have you read my messages? anyway great drawing.
Thanks, and indeed I have. Sorry for not responding, I've just had a really long work week.

SenPyro: I'm unsure of which game of the series I'm looking at: Curse of Darkness, Dracula's Curse or Pachislot.
It is a good speedpaint, anyway, I love Trevor Belmont's character design!
Very good! Curse of Darkness it is. I believe that's the only game where he had scars.
Your turn!
Post edited December 20, 2014 by Exoanthrope
This is gonna take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time for me to draw it, but I promise you that it won't be easy (unless you've played the game).
Also, fun fact: this is the first time that I'm actually drawing something on paint having some kind of objective in mind :'3
(The attachment has the first bits that I managed to do up until now)
Attachments:
hud.png (11 Kb)
Post edited December 20, 2014 by SenPyro
Ok, so this is my drawing
Now I'm confused as for the game or the drawing being hard to decipher
Well, good luck with both
Attachments:
SenPyro: Ok, so this is my drawing
Now I'm confused as for the game or the drawing being hard to decipher
Well, good luck with both
That's great! I think your drawing looks better than the actual game! XD

I'm not going to say what it is, I'll let someone else guess.
NowaAnglia: Yes indeed!
I was happy to see the weapons van again, thanks.
SenPyro: I promise you that it won't be easy (unless you've played the game).
Wrong :) I've never ever played this game but I do know that it's Bad Rats :D:D:D
SenPyro: I promise you that it won't be easy (unless you've played the game).
Ghorpm: Wrong :) I've never ever played this game but I do know that it's Bad Rats :D:D:D
It has a pretty bad fame, I should have known that it was pretty obvious xD
I guess it's your turn now :3
Ghorpm: Wrong :) I've never ever played this game but I do know that it's Bad Rats :D:D:D
SenPyro: It has a pretty bad fame, I should have known that it was pretty obvious xD
I guess it's your turn now :3
I don't know how famous it is but I really like Machines series (Incredible, Toon, Crazy...) and I usually check every game that has a similar gameplay. After watching a video about Bad Rats I decided to avoid it.

My turn is free to grab, sorry but I don't have any time to draw
grimwerk: I was happy to see the weapons van again, thanks.
I'm glad it brought joy. Oil slick van was the best.
Nobody grabbed my turn for 9 days so I kinda ruined the game. Let it shine again :)

http://oi59.tinypic.com/347b8zb.jpg
Nosgoth? Because one needs keys bought with real money to open chests? (or Drakensang Online... but does anyone outside Germany play this?)
Lifthrasil: Nosgoth?
No.

I tried to describe an object (a chest obviously) that is very important in this game
bump
Oh man, forgot about that! Sorry! And I don't have any time to draw so let's me give you a few hints:

1) This game is on GOG
2) It's a part of a series
3) This object is present in the first part of the series and AFAIK (but I'm not sure) is only there