It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: not bad, long day at work, but now i am relaxing and watching you play games. I'll be here a while, I have tomorrow off *eats popcorn and taps on glass, waves*

what's wrong with anomaly defenders?
CarrionCrow: -waves back, offers a Parmesan/red pepper shaker for the popcorn-

Well, it's pretty frigging awful, to put it mildly. Was trying to get it to stall out so hard that it overtook Jack Keane for worst sales during an Insomnia ever, until GOG cut my efforts off at the knees.

Also, I just beat the game I was playing. Guess I'll need to put on one of the new items.
ooooh parmesean/red pepper?!? that sounds amazing *holds out popcorn bowl and offers crow some*

ah, just looked at the game, that's what was up when I went to bed. stayed up for a while then, eh? hmm looks like i only missed the end by three hours.

I read the thread, it is much more civil than I anticipated, that's refreshing. I agree with both sides, the sale was getting a bit long in the tooth, however just to yank the rug out from everyone was pretty shitty. some warning or at least putting the last few games up for an hour beforehand would have been decent.
Crewdroog: .........waaaait, I thought probes went in that end not.... You crazy person, you have no idea what you are even doing!!! OMG you are like zoidberg! Back! Unless this probe will eventually come out the front end, in which case no flavor is gonna adequately help.... :( <---HUGE frowny face, HUGE
The flavouring is mostly for the benefit of the Rim Worms of Zortang 9. They come after the probing.
Crewdroog: .........waaaait, I thought probes went in that end not.... You crazy person, you have no idea what you are even doing!!! OMG you are like zoidberg! Back! Unless this probe will eventually come out the front end, in which case no flavor is gonna adequately help.... :( <---HUGE frowny face, HUGE
IAmSinistar: The flavouring is mostly for the benefit of the Rim Worms of Zortang 9. They come after the probing.
meep.

*pulls out The Penetrator(nsfw-ish)* You go ahead and try. You may win this, but I will have the satisfaction of knowing I beat you in the head with a dildo bat. :)
CarrionCrow: -waves back, offers a Parmesan/red pepper shaker for the popcorn-

Well, it's pretty frigging awful, to put it mildly. Was trying to get it to stall out so hard that it overtook Jack Keane for worst sales during an Insomnia ever, until GOG cut my efforts off at the knees.

Also, I just beat the game I was playing. Guess I'll need to put on one of the new items.
Crewdroog: ooooh parmesean/red pepper?!? that sounds amazing *holds out popcorn bowl and offers crow some*

ah, just looked at the game, that's what was up when I went to bed. stayed up for a while then, eh? hmm looks like i only missed the end by three hours.

I read the thread, it is much more civil than I anticipated, that's refreshing. I agree with both sides, the sale was getting a bit long in the tooth, however just to yank the rug out from everyone was pretty shitty. some warning or at least putting the last few games up for an hour beforehand would have been decent.
Screaming makes people get immediately defensive, so I wasn't going to go that route.

Trying to not be cynical, but that's not really working. -laughs-
Post edited March 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Crewdroog: ooooh parmesean/red pepper?!? that sounds amazing *holds out popcorn bowl and offers crow some*

CarrionCrow: Screaming makes people get immediately defensive, so I wasn't going to go that route.
hmmm... you still seem grumpy. I know! click: , [url=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hggh7wTqIj0/VPmwEv6k2vI/AAAAAAAAB0A/bHEhRm3nzxg/w999-h799/My_little_pony_season_4_itunes_cover_.png]here aaaaand here
CarrionCrow: Screaming makes people get immediately defensive, so I wasn't going to go that route.
Crewdroog: hmmm... you still seem grumpy. I know! click: , [url=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hggh7wTqIj0/VPmwEv6k2vI/AAAAAAAAB0A/bHEhRm3nzxg/w999-h799/My_little_pony_season_4_itunes_cover_.png]here aaaaand here
Hmm. One of those was bad, one of those was awful, and one of those was downright terrifying.

Can you guess which one is which? =)
For anyone interested in the number of critical hits achieved during this sale, I have a post here with the list:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/post_your_critical_hit_results_for_reference/post265

anyone who wants to show off their critical hits, please add them here :)
low rated
Momo1991: I was doing it to make the rest of us that think you are full of crap laugh... GO WALKABOUT already :-p

Btw, you treated me like crap and so did your girlfriend - if that's how your treat your friends, I'd rather be your enemy :-D

And for the record, it isn't being 'bitchy" - only a guy with no clue would use that word. And you clearly don't have a single clue. Perhaps the "bush" will help you get one :-p
Tarnicus: No what you are doing is coming from a place of feeling hurt and projecting the blame for that hurt onto me, based on one minor conflict over two months ago. I've had a thoroughly good time interacting in this thread, and I don't expect anyone else to share the joy I have experienced here, but many seem to have done so, and I appreciate that. You decided to make a snide comment in an attempt to get others who think you are a "forum mother" as you like to call yourself, and out of the blue jump in with an unprovoked personal attack as a result of our interaction here.

I have chosen my location as "Rest of the World", like others have, as a comment on the changes on GOG concerning the division of regional differences; pricing and censorship. I am very open about where I live and how I conduct myself and life, faults and all. I make mistakes just like every other human being I meet, and I try to become aware of them and change that which I do not like about myself. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't, and sometimes the path feels like a life-long journey. Such is life as "they" say.

You keep referring to an "us", a small part of the wider community on GOG. By all means be a child and have an "enemy" if you makes you feel more self-righteous to criticise others without further provocation. I can only speak for myself, but to me that makes you look like a complete arsehole.
Ah, another wall of text from the forum "witch/leecher hunter" - how apropos. You treat me like crap and get high-rated by peeps who don't know any better - guess it's from gifting them. I find it funny that you once told me - don't gift those leechers - they are only using you, Momo!"

Let's be VERY clear - I was responding to a member of this forum who refused to name a name in a thread that SPECIFICALLY names the name of the leecher/scammer. Yes, I did it a bit "tongue-in-cheek" since anyone here for any period of time (and specifically during my hosting of the annual GOG Secret Santa event) would know that I am as far from being a scammer or a leecher as one can get without being a blue.

But you felt it was incumbent upon you to publicly lambaste me and then your girlfriend (or your alt-account) chimed in to add more crap to your response. Frankly Tarnicus, I stand by my comment that a true friend would have PM' d me to see if I was ok because it was pretty clear that I was struggling with life - hey, you don't know anything about that, right? It's not like I haven't been there for you when life was crapping on you... But hey, it's ALL about you and your self-righteousness, oh great leecher/witch hunter. I guess I forgot that part.

Seriously, grow up and stop being so damnably self-involved and self-righteous. You're a smart guy with a lot to offer the world once you stop navel-gazing and planning walkabouts - btw, a walkabout is unplanned and takes nothing more than what is on you at the moment. Your whole "trip" just rubs the 99% of us working-joes nose in the fact that we can't simply pick up and leave our responsibilities behind because we actually have lives - I suggest you get one.

Lastly, since you've proven yourself to be just another lugum - who by the way I was forced into calling out because of YOUR actions when I would have much preferred to leave the poor sod alone, I un-friended you in all the places I could. Might I point out that YOU blocked me here on GOG first - unblocked me to comment and then reblocked me. So kettle - let's not call the pot black, shall we? Let's leave it at the fact that you need to grow up and get over your family issues and maybe someday realize your potential for being a good human being.

For those that think I am being bitchy, I ask you to consider the last insomnia sale where Tarnicus went postal on suspected leechers and basically told GOG he was leaving for good. During this time he berated me for gifting forum members and said that I was being used and being gullible. I suggest that anyone who thinks my comments are out of line do their homework before judging me. Frankly my party line is about being in relationship with other human beings ie MAHAYO. Hate it or love it, it's one proven thing that keeps this forum from degenerating into pieces.

MAHAYO!
@carioncrow: hmmm.... I say two, then three, one was worst. :)
My desire to spam Lisa frank here is getting disturbing. :)
:-)
Crewdroog: @carioncrow: hmmm.... I say two, then three, one was worst. :)
My desire to spam Lisa frank here is getting disturbing. :)
Well, I definitely had one as the absolute worst. Middle of the pack was 2, and the least offensive was 3.

I actually like cats if they don't have some sort of hallucinogenic sparkle neon rainbow thing going on behind them.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Carrioncrow: hmm, see now I had you pegged as a brony.

Yes I like cats too, especially my cat who is currently knocking everything off my night stand. And now we are eating hair ties.

All cats have hypnotic rainbows going on behind them. That's how you tell them apart from witches.
Crewdroog: Carrioncrow: hmm, see now I had you pegged as a brony.

Yes I like cats too, especially my cat who is currently knocking everything off my night stand. And now we are eating hair ties.

All cats have hypnotic rainbows going on behind them. That's how you tell them apart from witches.
Can't really say I gave a crap about My Little Pony back when it first came out. And if it didn't happen then, a cartoon won't improve the chance of it.

Yeah, that sounds like cats. Currently have 7 of the little buggers running around.
Don't eat hair ties, though, they're terrible for your digestive system.

You must have a different breed of cat than these. The ones here just give off a faint aura of annoyance when a light gets turned on while they're sleeping.
Crewdroog: Carrioncrow: hmm, see now I had you pegged as a brony.

CarrionCrow: Can't really say I gave a crap about My Little Pony back when it first came out. And if it didn't happen then, a cartoon won't improve the chance of it.

Yeah, that sounds like cats. Currently have 7 of the little buggers running around.
Don't eat hair ties, though, they're terrible for your digestive system.

You must have a different breed of cat than these. The ones here just give off a faint aura of annoyance when a light gets turned on while they're sleeping.
Questioning the digestive system of a shark? And a green one at that?
high rated
Gnostic: Questioning the digestive system of a shark? And a green one at that?
She's a T-Rex.