It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chandoraa: Well, I liked Fahrenheit (despite its undeniable flaws). To each his own, I guess.
jackster79: To clarify, it is not I that dislikes Fahrenheit - I still have it on my desktop in my list to play.

Carrion, on the other hand, that game has a special place in his heart. :-p
I very nearly had a literal spasm of hate when I saw that was being remastered.
jackster79: To clarify, it is not I that dislikes Fahrenheit - I still have it on my desktop in my list to play.
Ixamyakxim: Is Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy? Or is it a rename of that awful bad / awful good game where you play the crazy detective based in the giant hotel, in that open world "Alan Wake" sort of town?
Fahrenheit is Indigo Prophecy, yes.

I think you're referring to Deadly Premonition for the other thing.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Ixamyakxim: Is Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy? Or is it a rename of that awful bad / awful good game where you play the crazy detective based in the giant hotel, in that open world "Alan Wake" sort of town?
I think the latter game you're thinking of is Deadly Premonition
Yes. I think it's only called Indigo Prophecy in North America to avoid confusion with the movie Fahrenheit 9/11 iirc.
Depite having nothing in common.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: I think you're referring to Deadly Premonition for the other thing.
mrcrispy83: I think the latter game you're thinking of is Deadly Premonition
And after a brief internet issue *grumbles* thank you both for preempting my next post! ;)
apehater: i got the numbers that i wanted from your list, thanks. slowest sold number per minute is:

1. lumino city

2. anomaly defenders

3. the frame
That's good. Sorry about making it more complicated than it was.
mrcrispy83: I think the latter game you're thinking of is Deadly Premonition
Ixamyakxim: And after a brief internet issue *grumbles* thank you both for preempting my next post! ;)
Not a problem.

Your internet provider sucks ass, but that's a different issue.
LynetteC: I can even tell you the song I was singing - December 63!
TrevorWilliams: I thought I was the oldest person here, but I wasn't even a sparkle in anyone's eyes in '63, let alone singing and keeping track of it!

;)
Hey! I wasn't born in 63, I just sing about it! lol (Actually, I was born five years and two months later!)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by LynetteC
IAmSinistar: That, my dear, is some hardcore multitasking. :)
Oh what a night! :)
IAmSinistar: Oh what a night! :)
You've just been hired as my backing singer. lol
LynetteC: You've just been hired as my backing singer. lol
Excellent! I also do a very creditable rendition of "Rock Lobster". :)
LynetteC: hehe I know I can hide it if necessary, but I'm making a point - especially as I know they've already transferred a freebie to a gift code for at least one other person. Just my inner bitch coming out to play! :-/
CarrionCrow: Hmm. That isn't a manifestation of bitchiness to me. If it's been done for others, it should be done for you as well.

Consistency is always a good thing. (The still cranky person grumbles while considering that they waited 10 months for an Insomnia that got cut off before its conclusion...)
The bitchiness is not so much the insistence that they be consistent and change the game to a code, it's telling them to take it back because I don't want it. :-) (And if I'd been around when they pulled the plug on the sale you may well have witnessed some *SERIOUS* bitching from this corner!)

I've emailed Support back and told them that I was "surprised and disappointed" by their response and that as a regular forum user I was aware that other people have had free games converted to gift codes.

I also pointed out that I clicked on it to buy to give away (directing them to my GIft Code list as evidence) and asked that if they still could not provide a code, could they please remove it from my shelf as it's of no interest to me. Let's see what response I get in the morning.

Incidentally, is JuriJ the only Support Staff at GOG? He/she's the only person who's ever responded to my tickets.
LynetteC: You've just been hired as my backing singer. lol
IAmSinistar: Excellent! I also do a very creditable rendition of "Rock Lobster". :)
Cool. What about Love Shack? I've always wanted to do that but it's just not possible without a male vocalist.:-)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by LynetteC
IAmSinistar: Excellent! I also do a very creditable rendition of "Rock Lobster". :)
do you do this version? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kke0PVhCPmI
LynetteC: Cool. What about Love Shack? I've always wanted to do that but it's just not possible without a male vocalist.:-)
I performed that on stage (lip-synch) back in my college days with two drag queens.

My past isn't chequered so much as houndstoothed. :)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Hey, LynetteC! Good to see you! You were checking the sale in the middle of doing karaoke? That's some Hard Mode skill right there!
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
sooooo, how is everyone doing? just heard about how the whole thing ended...