It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Run your very own matchmaking agency or a village for newly matched couples under the watchful eye of your boss, an outrageous drag queen! Kitty Powers' Matchmaker and Kitty Powers' Love Life are now available on GOG.COM!

Until 17th July 2021, 1 PM UTC, you can buy both games mentioned above with 50% off.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
While i have zero interest in these games and don't even have anything against them, it would be good if GOG took a step down from releasing garbage in favor of spending more time fixing forum and getting updates for some games but what can you expect when your store is run by con artists who wants you to empty your wallet while they sit and laugh in your face when some update or content is missing.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
GOG.com: Run your very own matchmaking agency or a village for newly matched couples under the watchful eye of your boss, an outrageous drag queen!
So we get this, while a bunch of classic style RPGs/adventures/etc get rejected due to curation?
Also I thought GOG didn't allow political messaging? *GR looks at game pics/descriptions* o.0

Oh well, the poo filled cloud has one silver lining: it seems to make light of some PC culture stuff.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
I can answer that. People pay for them because they're fun and fantasy. Sure, you can date a real human being today. But if you want to date a robot or a monster girl or something really outlandish, you can here. And there's a certain charm to that. Dating Sims have been around since the 80's, most notably in Japan where they had their birthplace.

I don't think dating Sims are legitimately trying to cheapen real life dating. They're not exactly real, in that sense. This is like trying to say that Call Of Duty cheapens military valor.

I'm in my mid-thirties and remember the days before Tinder or all of these other apps. Dating was largely different. People got to know people, rather than doing live "Smash Or Pass" games like you can find with crowds of young people on YouTube. People have relegated other people to sexual/resource objects, rather than people as a whole. We forget that people are in fact, people and they have dozens of personal struggles that they fight, many we are not even aware of.

All of this eventually leads to legalized prostitution which is something that has already been discussed many times by leaders in this country. It's already legal in Canada. People don't value relationships anymore, not like in the 90's and 00's. As soon as the digital age hit, all that went right out the window.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by thefallenalchemist
low rated
Breja: I don't know what anyone is "offended" by, I just think those games look like utter shit, cheap flash mini-games collections.
This.....they look like stuff I could get on Newgrounds for free.

Yet apparently, I and others criticizing the games are supposedly only doing so because we're "hateful monsters" who don't like LGBT ppl.
(btw, did I mention to y'all that I AM LGBT and still find these games to be meh?)
ChrisGamer300: While i have zero interest in these games and don't even have anything against them, it would be good if GOG took a step down from releasing garbage in favor of spending more time fixing forum and getting updates for some games
Yes!
low rated
There's a reason the GOG community that participates in Reedit, Discord and Twitter calls this forum a toxic place, and this topic is living proof.

Unbelievable the level of slurry!
Woo-weee.... gonna avoid this like the feuckin' plague that it is.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by glitterdust1
Patias: There's a reason the GOG community that participates in Reedit, Discord and Twitter calls this forum a toxic place
Anyone on twitter calling any other place toxic should get the Obsidian Pot & Kettle award.

Also, stop playing the "everyone is a bigot" card and face the fact those games look like the Dirty Dancing game.
low rated
Patias: There's a reason the GOG community that participates in Reedit, Discord and Twitter calls this forum a toxic place, and this topic is living proof.

Unbelievable the level of slurry!
Who cares what people on Reddit or Twitter think. Anybody who's got an account there is automatically disqualified from serious discussion and should forfeit all civil rights tbh.
low rated
Breja: Anyone on twitter calling any other place toxic should get the Obsidian Pot & Kettle award.

Also, stop playing the "everyone is a bigot" card and face the fact those games look like the Dirty Dancing game.
Well said(also thanks for the link).

-=-=-=-=-=- (content note: clip is from regular show and is SFW)
Patias: There's a reason the GOG community that participates in Reedit, Discord and Twitter calls this forum a toxic place, and this topic is living proof.
The unbelievable gall of putting 2 of the most toxic cesspools on the internet known as Reddit and Twitter as examples of a good and healthy community deserves recognition.

xD
low rated
Btw, anyone notice how GOG staff TITLES threads for releases for some games over others?

This release: "Discover two exciting dating sims from Magic Notion Ltd"
(using words like exciting/discover)

Another (imo better looking) release today: "Release: The Pirate's Fate"
(no descriptive words like thrilling/exciting/etc...very plain in comparison)

-

Sidenote: everyone should look into The Pirate's Fate if they're into that particular genre
(it looks far nicer/better made than these games, at any rate)
Post edited July 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
UCrest: Not so long ago... parents extremely angry about violence in video games were demonstrating against Mortal Kombat or Night Trap, among the titles I remember at the moment. Prejudice has always existed due to ignorance of what we don't understand. Anyway... I'm not a fan of dating simulators, I don't find them entertaining and I don't even consider them as video games, but come on... to each his own!
There is a such thing as dining for quality. If I wanted to eat garbage, I'd go look in the trash, yeah?

But hey! Maybe there's something over 60% of critics overlooked that really make these games float above the rest.

The way I see it, drag queens are just dragging their feet from the rest of society in terms of just letting anyone dress how they damn well please instead of making an [epithet] peacock show of things.

thefallenalchemist: All of this eventually leads to legalized prostitution which is something that has already been discussed many times by leaders in this country. It's already legal in Canada. People don't value relationships anymore, not like in the 90's and 00's. As soon as the digital age hit, all that went right out the window.
C'mon, please. There's a separation between Eros and Agape.There's a reason why the Greeks had at least 5 words for love.

Praytell, what is so wrong with the devaluation of matrimony or singularly paired relationships? Perhaps the bonobos are onto something with their policy of making love in polycules instead of war. As long as everyone has a rubber and a sense of safe sexual practices, it seems like a good idea to let love be, no matter what form it takes.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by Darvond
low rated
I'm glad that the magic of CSS still works ;)

[product-tile-id="1367716005"],
[product-tile-id="1219491421"],
[product-tile-id="1876944076"]
{display: none !important;}
Post edited July 07, 2021 by erbello
low rated
Mori_Yuki: I don't know this game not my type but Kitty Powers? That name rings a bell ... Was he - or is it she? (no offense) co-host or participant in that youtube show RuPaul's Drag Race? Something the all-knowing YT algorithm suggested as result for a totally different search, though was funny, so. :-D
Oh, so it is related to RuPaul, the one who "accidentally" insulted everyone in transition and then tried to backpedal by posting an abstract landscape.

I'm so proud we have a game here, made by someone associated with an active transphobe here, especially so soon after the end of Pride Month.</statement made completely in sarcastic contempt>
Post edited July 07, 2021 by Darvond