It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Run your very own matchmaking agency or a village for newly matched couples under the watchful eye of your boss, an outrageous drag queen! Kitty Powers' Matchmaker and Kitty Powers' Love Life are now available on GOG.COM!

Until 17th July 2021, 1 PM UTC, you can buy both games mentioned above with 50% off.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
WTFuuuu...?! :S
Same question here.
high rated
is it April 1st today?
high rated
karnak1: WTFuuuu...?! :S
"Curation"
I can't deny that trailer made me chuckle, but I'll also join the "WTF?" chorus. ;)
low rated
how is this weirder than hatoful boyfriend and the like? looks like it's that match-3 dating game that's extremely popular, but without the match-3.
high rated
We dropped "O" from Good Old Games some time ago.
Looks like it's time for "G".
Never played these games......fine for people that enjoy this thing but it seems Gogs scrapping the barrel while there are plenty of other great games out there. Dark Messiah, Max Payne, Conflict Desert Storm 2, Other Splinter Cells and Rainbow 6 games ect.
I guess GoG is saving the Agony release for tomorrow or Friday then.
Shame, releasing it today alongside... this here would have made for quite the juxtaposition.
high rated
David9855: Never played these games......fine for people that enjoy this thing but it seems Gogs scrapping the barrel while there are plenty of other great games out there. Dark Messiah, Max Payne, Conflict Desert Storm 2, Other Splinter Cells and Rainbow 6 games ect.
Sorry

You honestly think its GOG that is stopping these games coming here?

They can only sell what publishers will allow, listing of a bunch of games is totally irrelevant
OK this i must admit is unusual may pick this up for the hell of it for a laugh and see ihow babdly you can do dates.
high rated
It is incredible how much nagging is going on in the community these days. People complaining about everything and make demands all the time. I didn't know these games but they seem to be very good for people that enjoy those kind of games. They are not my cup of tea, so I'm gonna move on and that's all. I don't get why people have to bash GOG all the time. After all it is a big company and obviously they try to maximize their profits, I don't think they would release something here that doesn't have a (potential) target group. To me, it seems like they try to broaden the variety of the games offered in their store and that's a good thing.

Of course nobody is above criticism but it seems that a lot of people just need the slightest excuse to start complaining in every new announcement and it gets annoying after a while.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by Martian12
low rated
This makes me want to convert to islam.
low rated
Who even plays "dating sim" games? Seriously, just play an RPG with romance options or something. Or, better yet, go out and experience real life.