It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a Chrome extension called ComiXology Backup. I'll let you do your own research on that.
BoxOfSnoo: There is a Chrome extension called ComiXology Backup. I'll let you do your own research on that.
I heard of it, but as I see it - if DRM isn't offered legally by the publisher, then finding a way around it is pretty much the same as downloading an illegal copy of the book.

Now, why would I want to feel like a thief for something I paid for?

I'd rather just convince the company to support DRM-free downloads as well, and if they don't want to - spend my money on a company that does.
BoxOfSnoo: There is a Chrome extension called ComiXology Backup. I'll let you do your own research on that.
eladz: I heard of it, but as I see it - if DRM isn't offered legally by the publisher, then finding a way around it is pretty much the same as downloading an illegal copy of the book.

Now, why would I want to feel like a thief for something I paid for?

I'd rather just convince the company to support DRM-free downloads as well, and if they don't want to - spend my money on a company that does.
Yeah I respect that.
Sales heating up with Black Friday approaching. We usually get at least two line-wide B1G1F deals between now and Cyber Monday.
According to the Groupees chat it seems the Top Cow bundle still isn't here because they haven't received all of the files yet. Well, at least they haven't completely forgotten about it ...
Geddes17: According to the Groupees chat it seems the Top Cow bundle still isn't here because they haven't received all of the files yet. Well, at least they haven't completely forgotten about it ...
In the new newsletter they say "Top Cow Comics Bundle coming Friday!". So I guess that'll be it.
Geddes17: According to the Groupees chat it seems the Top Cow bundle still isn't here because they haven't received all of the files yet. Well, at least they haven't completely forgotten about it ...
eladz: In the new newsletter they say "Top Cow Comics Bundle coming Friday!". So I guess that'll be it.
Well friday hath come and mostly gone now :(

Sadly it seems the foot dragging is slowing things up a lot!
Now let's be fair: They didn't say it's coming THIS Friday ...
Geddes17: Now let's be fair: They didn't say it's coming THIS Friday ...
heh true!

I'm just hoping that it includes the selection of comics between the volumes they've got on sale. There's a whole host of Witchblade which are just sold individually not as a volume so I really hope they get into the bundle (not just because it would also pretty much complete the bulk of my witchblade collection after their earlier bundles).

I always feel that bundles are a great way for the comic creators to get people into long running series; let the earlier issues which made their profits years ago go for cheap and then let people get hooked and drawn into continuing to support the series or at least its spinoffs.

Heck I keep hoping for things like Heavy Metal and such to get on bundles (isn't the one with Judge Dredd something like 2K issues now!)
I would be happy if the bundle includes the early "Witchblade" comics since last year's Humble Top Cow bundle began that series (apart from #1) with issue 80 - which is a starting point for new readers, as far as I remember, but I really prefer to start a series at the beginning ... Other than that I'll be happy if there's not too much overlap with the Humble Bundle (but I doubt it).
Geddes17: I would be happy if the bundle includes the early "Witchblade" comics since last year's Humble Top Cow bundle began that series (apart from #1) with issue 80 - which is a starting point for new readers, as far as I remember, but I really prefer to start a series at the beginning ... Other than that I'll be happy if there's not too much overlap with the Humble Bundle (but I doubt it).
Aye and its those earlier issues which are all sold currently as individual comics - so it would be really neat to get them in a bulk bundle all wrapped up together.

It would also be great because Witchblade has a lot of overlap with several other series in those earlier issues so getting a block of them would make me more inclined to also then go out and get things like Darkness comics and others to fill in the gaps
Still no Top Cow bundle, but at least some more information from the Groupees Chat: The bundle will contain over 60 files, only 4 of them were not ready yesterday evening (European time) - so I guess the bundle should come today or tomorrow if we're lucky. $1 tier has only #1s and #2s, upper tiers full volumes. Some overlap to the Humble Top Cow Bundle (including one full series - that could be "Midnight Nation" oder "Rising Stars") but also many "new" comics. "A lot of Rebirth stuff" (HB had "Cyber Force Rebirth", "Aphrodie IX Rebirth" and "Witchblade Rebirth").
I'm sure everyone knows that the usual huge b1g1f and better Comixology sales have been going on, but just in case, there you go.
Speaking of which Darkness Sale until the 2nd of December
https://www.comixology.co.uk/Darkness-Coupon-Sale/page/13328?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw

Maybe this means we might see the Groupee's sale soon - hopefully thye got the last files for the bundle
Well, now they delayed it so long they have issued another comics bundle first:

https://groupees.com/ratsandcrows

Presale for $1, but it only contains 4 comics (56 pages+ each) because that's all there is at the moment from Rats and Crows Publishing. Although they say in the chat the bundle contains one new comic that will be Groupees exclusive for about a month, so probably one of the four they are selling right now won't be in it - or maybe as a bonus.There'll also be the possibility to get the physical comics (though not for $1, obviously).

http://www.ratsandcrowspublishing.com/shop