It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s here!

You can now get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, combining the original Cyberpunk 2077 story, as well as the new spy-thriller adventure of Phantom Liberty, all in one package!

If you haven’t had a chance to dive into the streets of Night City yet, this couldn’t be a better time. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, where you play as V, a cyberpunk mercenary wrapped up in a do-or-die fight for survival. In the full-fledged expansion, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you return as the cyber-enhanced mercenary and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. 

The release of Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition brings in even more though – Update 2.1 that introduces completely new features into the game, making it, truly, the ultimate experience. You can now travel between the 19 metro stations located throughout Night City, invite your V’s love interest to spend some time together in any of the apartments, listen to the radio while on foot using the new Radioport feature, take part in replayable car races… And even more, including new accessibility features! You can check out the full list of changes HERE.

You thought that’s it? Oh, no – on top of these amazing news, we have something else; incredible discounts! Get ready, because now you can snatch:
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (-15%)
Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition (-33%)

Get ready for an ultimate, unforgettable journey – see you in Night City!
high rated
For all the whiners: My Rewards are included!
high rated
And there´s actually a patch this time with offline installers, woohoo! :)
high rated
NewPyk: For all the whiners: My Rewards are included!
Care to elaborate or provide screenshots of exactly which rewards are included?
Are you sure that you have never used Galaxy before? If you have, are you sure you are doing it on a fresh profile, specifically WITHOUT importing the old "user.gls" file?

I'll download the new 2.1 installers and install completely offline on a fresh machine, that never had Galaxy or Cyberpunk saves, to make sure it's a proper test.

===================================================================================================

I have now completed a proper test on a clean machine without a trace of Galaxy. Please see the attachment and note the game version on the top right corner, as well as the error message on the bottom right corner.

So here are the facts:
1) Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 2.1 was released today.
2) "Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Bundle" was renamed to "Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition".
3) As described in the My Rewards Program FAQ, GOG Galaxy is still mandatory in order to receive "My Rewards".

Is MY REWARDS also available on the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 — which can be downloaded via GOG and installed separately from GOG GALAXY?
Because MY REWARDS requires an internet connection, the local version of Cyberpunk 2077 that you can download via GOG will not support MY REWARDS.
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2023 by SargonAelther
high rated
1) Dear GOG: Once again your absolutely not optional and forever being beta client is late to the party and does not list the new version in the download section. My suggestion: start to hire some devs that actually know how to develop software. I am sure those you are calling Galaxy developers can do some good things in your company they are better with like sorting mail ... Really: your client is a desaster and you should stop trying to force people to use your broken piece of software.

2) Dear CDPR: I really hope that your actual update of CP2077 now also includes the OL version for the pre-order bonus car you already have my money for. Please be aware that you still have not fulfilled your end of our purchase contract and therefore I still have the option to refund the game if you don't fix this according to German laws.

3) I am wondering what this ultimate edition actually contains. Is it like the Witcher 3 Complete Edition and therefore a complete seperate build or is it just a package containing both products? If it is the first I am wondering if owners of both original games (base + expansion) will get access to this so called Ultimate Edition as well.
Edit: Apparently the Ultimate Edition is just the renamed bundle we already have and not another game so nevermind.
Post edited December 05, 2023 by MarkoH01
high rated
I own both CyberPunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, do I get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition too?
high rated
Necdilzor: I own both CyberPunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, do I get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition too?
That's actually point 3 in my post. Another user just confirmed to me that the Ultimate Edition is just another name for the former "CP2077/PL Bundle" so there is no new product and therefore nothing owners of both games don't already own.
Necdilzor: I own both CyberPunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, do I get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition too?
MarkoH01: That's actually point 3 in my post. Another user just confirmed to me that the Ultimate Edition is just another name for the former "CP2077/PL Bundle" so there is no new product and therefore nothing owners of both games don't already own.
You can actually see the old reviews on that renamed bundle.
I have the main game and dlc so how can i upgrade to unlimited edition?
high rated
ElaginDivine: I have the main game and dlc so how can i upgrade to unlimited edition?
As you can see in the posts above there is no "new edition". They simply renamed the original bundle. With the updated files for CP2077 and PL you have everything you can get.
ElaginDivine: I have the main game and dlc so how can i upgrade to unlimited edition?
MarkoH01: As you can see in the posts above there is no "new edition". They simply renamed the original bundle. With the updated files for CP2077 and PL you have everything you can get.
Can they give users with both the ultimate edition for free then?
high rated
GOG.com: You can now get Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, combining the original Cyberpunk 2077 story, as well as the new spy-thriller adventure of Phantom Liberty, all in one package!
The store page could use a little work. The description should explain what's "ultimate" about this edition as actual text, not a note in a small image, at a minuscule font size. I'd completely missed that at first. There should also be one of those edition selector menu things below the price, and an edition comparison table below the description. As usual, the DLC in the sidebar makes it seem like it's purchasable content for this edition rather than included, but that's a years-old issue that you're well aware of and have no intention of fixing, so I don't know why I'm even wasting my breath.
high rated
MarkoH01: As you can see in the posts above there is no "new edition". They simply renamed the original bundle. With the updated files for CP2077 and PL you have everything you can get.
shmerl: Can they give users with both the ultimate edition for free then?
It seems to be harder to understand than I thought:
There is no Ultimate Edition. They renamed the bundle which means that yesterday you had the option to purchase a bundle that gave you CP2077 and PL. Today you will get the same when you purchase the "Ultimate Edition". So if you have CP2077 and PL in your library you already have the "Ultimate Edition" because it is just the bundle which they renamed.
If you mean you separately own both Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, but don't see Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition marked as owned in the store, then no, that won't change. This isn't getting fixed because it depends on other things being redone from scratch and they lack both the resources and the inclination to address it.
high rated
There is no "Ultimate Edition". There is no separate library entry. It is simply the same old CP2077 + Phantom Liberty bundle that they renamed.

Now as per the usual GOG behaviour, owning all contents of a bundle does not mark said bundle as owned. The issue is as old as GOG itself.