It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gersen: overtime .. something quite common. .. occasional ..
AlienMind: OK
Yes it's quite common during a project that you have to occasionally do overtime... not really sure what you were trying to say...
AlienMind: OK
Gersen: Yes it's quite common during a project that you have to occasionally do overtime... not really sure what you were trying to say...
quite common is the opposite of occasional. If something is quite common it's not occasional anymore.
Gersen: Yes it's quite common during a project that you have to occasionally do overtime... not really sure what you were trying to say...
AlienMind: quite common is the opposite of occasional. If something is quite common it's not occasional anymore.
That would be true if they were concerning the same thing which is not the case here; "quite common" concern "projects" (e.g. out of 10 projects it will probably happen 9 times out of ten), while the "occasional" part concerns the amount of time you might need to do overtime during the duration of a specific project (e.g. out of the six months duration of the project you will probably need to do overtime a couple of days or weeks which qualify it being called "occasional" compared to the total duration, if it was five months out of six then it wouldn't be).
New delay
Release date set for November 19.
I don't really mind it: any date other than "right now"makes me equally anxious :D
Let's cross our fingers and just hope it can still get released in 2020.
So why not November 30? On Cyber Monday? ;)
Post edited June 18, 2020 by erbello
What a non-surprise. I was pretty much expecting another delay.

At this rate it'll be ready for release sometime next year then? =P
As long as they take however much time they need to deliver a complete and major-bug-free experience.

I'll pick up the GOTY edition for $15 years down the line like I did with TW3.
Post edited June 18, 2020 by kalirion
Good
Post edited June 18, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
We won't be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 on the 21st night of september :(