It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thea 2: The Shattering

The follow-up to Thea: The Awakening. Probably has a good chance of landing on GOG.
Post edited September 20, 2017 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: The follow-up to Thea: The Awakening. Probably has a good chance of landing on GOG.
How the hell did this one slip under my radar? Thanks for mentioning it (as well as the new one). Gonna add this to the wishlist, and I'll check out the kickstarter.
GR00T: How the hell did this one slip under my radar? Thanks for mentioning it (as well as the new one). Gonna add this to the wishlist, and I'll check out the kickstarter.
I backed the first game twice on KS, both times it didn't reach the funding goal but they were able to make the game anyway. Sadly they sent this new project notification a little late and I missed out on the tier I really wanted. This isn't the first KS project where previous backers got notification too late for the good stuff, unfortunately. I wish more of them behaved like the better projects and sent out advanced notice of a new project to backers first.
Post edited September 20, 2017 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: I backed the first game twice on KS, both times it didn't reach the funding goal but they were able to make the game anyway. Unfortunately they sent this new project notification a little late and I missed out on the tier I really wanted. This isn't the first KS project where previous backers got notification too late for the good stuff, unfortunately. I wish more of them behaved like the better projects and sent out advanced notice of a new project to backers first.
Yeah, that's too bad. I assume you backed this one anyway though? Looking at the tiers,, I see I can get both games for pledging. I think I may opt in on that and just hope I can redeem on GOG.
GR00T: Yeah, that's too bad. I assume you backed this one anyway though? Looking at the tiers,, I see I can get both games for pledging. I think I may opt in on that and just hope I can redeem on GOG.
Haven't backed yet, still processing my disappointment at not being notified in advance. I've messaged them about my dissatisfaction, so my decision to back will hinge on their response.

If you're interested in the game then probably the early bird tier with both games is the way to go for you. That way you should be able to snag the GOG edition as part of the deal.
GR00T: Yeah, that's too bad. I assume you backed this one anyway though? Looking at the tiers,, I see I can get both games for pledging. I think I may opt in on that and just hope I can redeem on GOG.
IAmSinistar: Haven't backed yet, still processing my disappointment at not being notified in advance. I've messaged them about my dissatisfaction, so my decision to back will hinge on their response.

If you're interested in the game then probably the early bird tier with both games is the way to go for you. That way you should be able to snag the GOG edition as part of the deal.
Yeah, thanks, that's the one I was looking at. Good luck with your query. :)
My Time at Portia – An Enchanting Sandbox Simulation RPG
An adventure inspired by Animal Crossing, Dark Cloud 2, Harvest Moon, and the works of Miyazaki.

Welcome to My Time at Portia, a 3D sandbox RPG adventure inspired by the beautiful aesthetic of Castle in the Sky and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. My Time at Portia features gameplay elements inspired by the likes of Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and the Animal Crossing series mixed with Dark Cloud 2 and Steambot Chronicles, while creating its own unique world set in the lush backdrop of what remains of an ancient civilization.

This game came about due to our love for simulation RPGs. When we were brainstorming for this project, we wanted to make something like Animal Crossing mixed with Dark Cloud 2 mixed with Steambot Chronicles, since the release of Stardew Valley, probably add that in as well. We want to incorporate a lot of what made these games fun but also keep our own identity.
From the same people who made Planet Explorers, though it seems it won't be available DRM-free. Somebody would probably have to ask them about it...
IAmSinistar: I wish more of them behaved like the better projects and sent out advanced notice of a new project to backers first.
Or just didn't do early bird promos at all.
Leonard03: Or just didn't do early bird promos at all.
That too, though in this particular case it was a limited quantity tier that lets the backer add a monster to the game. By the time they notified us original backers, all those were gone.
rgnrk: Jennifer Wilde

Point&click detective adventure games from the makers of Wailing Heights. Jennifer Wildes is or was apparently a comic book series, and the creator of the comic is the writer of the game.
It has a very interesting omic book aesthetic that I find very alluring.

As for drm-free, well, Wailing Heights isn't drm-free yet (although if I remember correctly, rumour has it that it was, surprise surprise, rejected by GOG back in the day). I asked them and they promptly replied: "We will certainly consider drm-free, and update the Kickstarter if it is possible for us to do it."

So I'm stil waiting for a drm-free confirmation in order to back it.
They confirmed a drm-free option.
It looks graphically pretty good and the developers already have a released title, so I don't get why it's not getting any traction among the point&click fanbase.
rgnrk: They confirmed a drm-free option.
It looks graphically pretty good and the developers already have a released title, so I don't get why it's not getting any traction among the point&click fanbase.
Thanks for the update, I've backed it now. It seems like an interesting game in a similar vein to the Blackwell titles. It probably just needs more word-of-mouth to get properly funded.
In 1987, Hunter's Moon, a Commodore 64 shoot 'em up game, was published by Thalamus Ltd: it would soon become a classic of its genre.
In 2008, a Windows remake of the game was released.

Now there is a Kickstarter campaign for Hunter's Moon Remastered, the official 30th anniversary edition of the game, which will be released as a C64 cartridge, playable on modern systems with the VICE emulator.

In future, more is going to come:

Hunter's Moon Remastered will be the first release from the Thalamus Remastered collection, which will feature cartridge versions of classic Thalamus games tweaked and updated in various ways. These remastered editions will come in PAL cartridge format and boast numerous enhancements and exciting new features.
Post edited September 30, 2017 by dr.schliemann
dr.schliemann: In 1987, Hunter's Moon, a Commodore 64 shoot 'em up game, was published by Thalamus Ltd: it would soon become a classic of its genre.
In 2008, a Windows remake of the game was released.

Now there is a Kickstarter campaign for Hunter's Moon Remastered, the official 30th anniversary edition of the game, which will be released as a C64 cartridge, playable on modern systems with the VICE emulator.
Nice, the return of Thalamus! Thanks for the post, I've backed the project.
Lifeless Moon is approaching end-of-campaign on KS and still needs quite a bit of funding, if anyone here is looking to back.
Post edited October 02, 2017 by IAmSinistar
One last bump on Lifeless Moon. The campaign is nearly over and they are very close. They've added some new tiers and rewards, including a game-in-case version with printed manual.