It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*hugs and waves*

HypersomniacLive: Good day, everyone, hope the weekend's treating you all well.
*weekend wave* Doing ok here, hope your weekend is going well :-)
Hello to you all! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! We're about to take the pup to the vet (just routine checkup, med refills) and then maybe go to a park to sit outside with him for a bit.

I've been in a much better place the past several days, and I've had the focus to read more, which has been very refreshing. I've also been enjoying the hell out of Mad Max, which is a lot more fun to play than I'd expected. I could pretty easily wrap up what's left of the story in another couple hours of gameplay, but there's still a ton of things to do. I'm not a completionist with games except on rare occasions, and I doubt this will be one, but I *do* find myself reluctant to leave an enemy camp, even after I've taken it down, until I can see "100% cleared" on the screen that shows the loot and objectives for the area. I'll likely put another 20 hours into it before I bother to wrap up the story, as even when I play a specific goal in mind (like actually pick a quest and do it) I find myself side-tracked a dozen times by road combat, things of interest on the side of the road, a nearby hot air balloon I haven't yet scoped out the land from, etc...
It's perfect for a casual experience in gaming when you're not in the mood for a "casual game" but don't want to deal with the stress of a shitty save system (i.e. Dragon's Dogma, which has the most abysmal save system I've seen yet) or with the need to commit long periods of time to get anything done.

I've got to get showered and get ready to head out the door with the lady and little monster. I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend, or as close to it as you're able. :)

*hugs and waves all around*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*

*weekend wave* Doing ok here, hope your weekend is going well :-)
*waves back*

Glad to hear you're OK, hope you have some nice plans?
It's been a normal, boring Saturday morning/noon so far - grocery shopping, housekeeping. Need to prepare meal, but have no idea what.

*decisions decisions*
moonshineshadow: *weekend wave* Doing ok here, hope your weekend is going well :-)
HypersomniacLive: *waves back*

It's been a normal, boring Saturday morning/noon so far - grocery shopping, housekeeping. Need to prepare meal, but have no idea what.

*decisions decisions*
No real plans, just housekeeping and relaxing :D
And I already decided on what to cook (rice pudding) :P
Yezemin: *and a friendly nod for zeo*
I'm safe at last!
*runs free*
moonshineshadow: No real plans, just housekeeping and relaxing :D
I never considered housekeeping to be relaxing... ;-P
And that's no real meal, but a good choice to treat yourself! :-)
Yezemin: *and a friendly nod for zeo*
zeogold: I'm safe at last!
*runs free*
How do you bounce so quickly between reputations...
zeogold: I'm safe at last!
*runs free*
GreenDamsel: How do you bounce so quickly between reputations...
I made NES' hitlist and I make frequent giveaways and posts.
*hugs and waves*

Now that was interesting, two of the most active sociopathic serial scammers talking "business": https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3907
My positivity can only go so far before it is broken by frustrating gameplay and no saving.
*eye twitching* ò__é
HypersomniacLive: *waves back*

*decisions decisions*
moonshineshadow: No real plans, just housekeeping and relaxing :D
MILCHREIS!

With lots of Zimt i hope!
moonshineshadow: And I already decided on what to cook (rice pudding) :P
Soccorro: MILCHREIS!
Of course!
Soccorro: MILCHREIS!
moonshineshadow: Of course!
:D
*Good night hugs and waves*

Had myself soaking in the bathtub after that scammer interview ;-)

Now it's time to go to bed.

zeogold: Vanishing of Ethan Carter?
Okay, I've played it a little.
Art-direction, technical quality, ambience... all very good.

But whoever thought that autosave system was a good idea deserves a smack on the ear, seriously. It might be the reason I give up on this game, however sad that is.
Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope the weekend's going well for you all so far.