It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope the weekend's going well for you all so far.
*tips helmet*
Afternoon, Mr Crow. What's up?

... and good evenoon to everyone else.
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet*
Afternoon, Mr Crow. What's up?

... and good evenoon to everyone else.
Not too much here. Watching some videos since I don't feel like playing my current game at the moment.
How's your day been going?
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hope the weekend's going well for you all so far.
Howdy Crow!

and Greetings one and all from across a sea of stars!

I just dropped by to say hello, since I’ve not been posting in a long while.

Hoping all is well for everyone, and that things are going better than expected for you, for the world is surely turning.
All is well for me, getting by and by without much drama, and working on my books without too much distraction and unforeseen events to take away attention to writing. Haven’t had much time for gaming though...
CarrionCrow: Not too much here. Watching some videos since I don't feel like playing my current game at the moment.
How's your day been going?
Doing the same thing here... Watching a Bill Burr stand-up special, because I've burned myself out from having to replay the same gogdamn levels over and over in Men of Valor due to lack of a save feature.
Other than that, nothing special. Random bits of cleaning here and there, random bits of gaming, random bits of standing outside enjoying the sun. Not a bad day, overall :-)
GhostwriterDoF: I just dropped by to say hello, since I’ve not been posting in a long while.

Hoping all is well for everyone, and that things are going better than expected for you, for the world is surely turning.
All is well for me, getting by and by without much drama, and working on my books without too much distraction and unforeseen events to take away attention to writing. Haven’t had much time for gaming though...
Awesome! I was just wondering about you an hour or so ago while staring at the Kingdom Rush icon on my desktop :-)

Good to hear things are going well. Sounds like the writing is too? Hope things keep going that way for you :-)
Post edited February 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
GhostwriterDoF: Greetings one and all from across a sea of stars!

I just dropped by to say hello, since I’ve not been posting in a long while.

Sounds like things have been going well for you in general. Glad to hear it. =)
AgentBirdnest: Doing the same thing here... Watching a Bill Burr stand-up special, because I've burned myself out from having to replay the same gogdamn levels over and over in Men of Valor due to lack of a save feature.
Other than that, nothing special. Random bits of cleaning here and there, random bits of gaming, random bits of standing outside enjoying the sun. Not a bad day, overall :-)
That works. Beats being frustrated.

Watching House of the Dead Let's Plays since I don't feel like playing more Overture. Would usually run both side-by-side, but Overture's windowed mode isn't great. Pretty sure it's at least part of why the game was lagging so badly earlier.
Post edited February 14, 2016 by CarrionCrow
GhostwriterDoF: ...
CarrionCrow: Sounds like things have been going well for you in general. Glad to hear it. =)
Aye, going well these days means things aren't getting worse, or better heh!
Consistency is a good thing though.

Although for this year, I did managed to finally open up the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode in Borderlands 2
and have been playing the Siren (for the first time) in Borderlands 1 a little bit.

So gaming has been relaxingly good, but only limited time for it. ;)
GhostwriterDoF: Aye, going well these days means things aren't getting worse, or better heh!
Consistency is a good thing though.

Although for this year, I did managed to finally open up the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode in Borderlands 2
and have been playing the Siren (for the first time) in Borderlands 1 a little bit.

So gaming has been relaxingly good, but only limited time for it. ;)
You're making progress on things. That's important. The video games will still be there, I'm sure. =)
Tis a quiet night in Fredville, all the good Europe folk tucked in their beds.
Crow's abusing his controller again and I'm still doing updates.
All is as it should be. ;-)
Playing the original System Shock and really enjoying it. The Sparta Gun (? the plasma ray pistol) is awesome, the music has that awesome retro cyber "hacker" muzak feel and the graphics have held up well (in my opinion). I just need to figure out how to regain stamina, I'm currently too tired to use anything.
EndreWhiteMane: Tis a quiet night in Fredville, all the good Europe folk tucked in their beds.
Crow's abusing his controller again and I'm still doing updates.
All is as it should be. ;-)
Overture has turned into bullshit. Getting seriously sick of it, and I've only managed to, at my best, get a bit over two-thirds through the game.
*Sunday hugs and waves*

Waiting for the coffee machine...
NoNewTaleToTell: Playing the original System Shock and really enjoying it. The Sparta Gun (? the plasma ray pistol) is awesome, the music has that awesome retro cyber "hacker" muzak feel and the graphics have held up well (in my opinion). I just need to figure out how to regain stamina, I'm currently too tired to use anything.
You mean the Sparq beam? I promise you won't use that weapon that long ;-)

That is not "stamina" you're lacking, it's electric power. You can recharge it by using a battery, or better by finding a recharge station. There is one in medical, where you start. Go up the ramp and turn right. Could be you need to open the wall there. There's another one on the East sides of the central hub of the first level. More are scattered around, but some are locked by Shodan until you have security down to a certain level.

And another hint: When you find MagPulse on the first level: It's one of the most powerful weapons in the game, but it will be long until you find more ammo. So conserve it!
Post edited February 14, 2016 by toxicTom
I've seem to have lost couple hundred rep points. \o/
toxicTom: Dunno, you mentioned difficult puzzles... I became scared ;-)
zeogold: I'm telling you, the dang thing's gorgeous. It's worth it just to look at and click through.
Anyways, at least you had one I listed and can try it out.
I could recommend you a few other sick games (I get sick so often that I have a list, most of them are soothing), but a good deal of them aren't on GOG.
I can't beat it or haven't gotten very fair but I got it just to geek out over how it was photographed ;-)
IMHO Jazzpunk is WEIRD and Gone Home is not worth nothing if not for it's... well there goes the "plot" if explained. Her Story involves very little brain work and is IMHO Awesome if that helps any :-)
cecil: I can't beat it or haven't gotten very fair but I got it just to geek out over how it was photographed ;-)
IMHO Jazzpunk is WEIRD and Gone Home is not worth nothing if not for it's... well there goes the "plot" if explained. Her Story involves very little brain work and is IMHO Awesome if that helps any :-)
I have Her Story, but not played it yet. I thought it required listening very carefully?
toxicTom: *Sunday hugs and waves*
Hello, and thanks!, and yea I meant the Sparq Beam. I'm having more fun with this game than I have with any other game in the past few months, there is a lot to like about it.

What's on your gaming platter lately, if anything?