It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Hello, and thanks!, and yea I meant the Sparq Beam. I'm having more fun with this game than I have with any other game in the past few months, there is a lot to like about it.

What's on your gaming platter lately, if anything?
I'm glad you're loving it. It's truly an impressive games, far ahead of it's time back in the day. I have played the CD version back in the day, and when I started it again a few months ago it had me all over again.

Since I still lack in concentration and reflexes because of my sickness :-/
So I gave up on anything too straining for now (Witcher 3, Outlast, re-run of Max Payne...) and went through a couple of games to see if they click with me:

Started Pony Island, but I'm currently stuck.

Installed my old UFO - Enemy Unknown (from disk), but feel too dumb to play it right now. Tactical combat is ok, but the base management is a mess. I have to check inventory umpteen times until I manage to remember what I wanted to do on the buy/sell screens. No fun.

Started Rebel Galaxy and I really like that "frontier" vibe (reminds me of Firefly). But I'm having trouble with navigating during battles - no battlefield awareness. Since you have to look sideways to fire (broadsides) I constantly keep crashing into things and often lose track of the general situation.

Tried The Vanishing of Ethan Carter yesterday. From an artistic pov it's really good. But the save system is hell. The game only saves when you complete a scene. But since you are expected to slowly and be very observant and have to figure out everything yourself, that's long times between saves. Just not compatible with my current attention span, and frankly, if I weren't sick, with my life. It's rare I can have long gaming sessions.

I have finished Starpoint Gemini 2, including the two DLC (but not Origins). Perfect game for relaxing, but I've had enough of it right now.
Good Morning gogers! Happy Valentine's day! :)
Post edited February 14, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning gogers! Happy Valentine's day! :)
Just another day to learn for exams. *happiness* :(
GreenDamsel: Just another day to learn for exams. *happiness* :(
*motivational hugs*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning gogers! Happy Valentine's day! :)
I'm sorry, I didn't got that :(
Oh you have to study?
Post edited February 14, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm sorry, I didn't got that :(
Oh you have to study?
Yup. Computer Aided Medical Procedures.
Terribly boring.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'm sorry, I didn't got that :(
Oh you have to study?
GreenDamsel: Yup. Computer Aided Medical Procedures.
Terribly boring.
Oh! :( Good Luck! and a hug! :)
Good morning, Fred and Fred-dwellers!

Quote of the day : "I know it's not popular to say, but I hate balloons." - Louis C.K.

Picture of the day. An almost full-circle rainbow at Victoria Falls (is that real? I have no idea how rainbows work, but it looks cool anyway.)

Song of the day : Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell (Meat Loaf is one of my favourite artists to listen to while papercrafting :-))

Interesting fact of the day : Youtube turns 11 years old today.

... and Happy Valentines Day to all who celebrate it. Otherwise, happy Sunday :-)
**Big hugs, waves, and hot chocolate**
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Fred and Fred-dwellers!
Otherwise, happy Sunday :-)
**Big hugs, waves, and hot chocolate**
*big return hug* Thanks for the hot chocolate :D
Happy Valentine's day Fredians!

*Throws flowers into everybody's face*

I'd go on a date with my girlfriend........... If I had one!

Hahahahaha...haha...ha...

XD... :D... :)... :l... :(... :,(

So, how are you all doing?!
Hello, thread!

*hugs and waves*
Soccorro: Happy Valentine's day Fredians!

*Throws flowers into everybody's face*

I'd go on a date with my girlfriend........... If I had one!

Hahahahaha...haha...ha...

XD... :D... :)... :l... :(... :,(

Having a girlfriend is overrated. It's all about wörkwörkwörk anyway.
Soccorro: XD... :D... :)... :l... :(... :,(

Happy V-Day, Socks!
*big "lonely together" hug* ;-)
Doing quite good on my end. Listening to music and doing some art B-| ... How's the weekend been treating you?
Yezemin: Hello, thread!

*hugs and waves*
*big return hug*
You know, for being an expert lurker, you sure do... bah, nevermind. Good mornoon :-)
Post edited February 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
You know, for being an expert lurker, you sure do... bah, nevermind. Good mornoon :-)
*extra-big have a nice day hug with special valentine's day hot chocolate*

You know, I'm an expert lurker because I'm good at it, not because I do it a lot. ;) I still lurk plenty though, just not here.
Soccorro: XD... :D... :)... :l... :(... :,(

AgentBirdnest: Happy V-Day, Socks!
*big "lonely together" hug* ;-)
Doing quite good on my end. Listening to music and doing some art B-| ... How's the weekend been treating you?
Yezemin: Hello, thread!

*hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
I'm good so far :D thanks