It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
gunsynd: Yes,they actually do rock side to side when they are traveling at 80k.And yes I rocked it a tiny tiny little bit.
Another funny part with the story,was in those days we used to get cash in hand.Being payday we wait until 7.30am to receive it.Then as usual I go to my mates place (shunter too) and play Manilla and have Port or whatever we could pinch.
That morning my mates wife said holy shit what happened to you.
I said straight off the bat,,,,,As we just got our pay and getting into car I was mugged.I think to this day she still believes it..
CarrionCrow: Well, your quick thinking allowed that mishap to turn into mental trauma for someone else.
That's considered a win where I come from. -laughs-
EndreWhiteMane: 31 posts shy of 5000????

Well...............

Here's ONE
CarrionCrow: Yes, we're almost there, and in one day over a month's time. =)
Always been pretty quick on the draw,but sometimes when the brainsnap happens then that's a different kettle of fish.
CarrionCrow: Well, your quick thinking allowed that mishap to turn into mental trauma for someone else.
That's considered a win where I come from. -laughs-

Yes, we're almost there, and in one day over a month's time. =)
gunsynd: Always been pretty quick on the draw,but sometimes when the brainsnap happens then that's a different kettle of fish.
I try to avoid those. If not, it's just me screaming at stupidity on the internet.
Pointless activity, not to mention that there's so much of it, I could do that 24 hours a day for the rest of my life and still not cover it all.
So I play shitty games and scream at those instead. ;)

Also, Adaliabooks needs to come back so I can kick them in the shin. Thanks to my conversation with them, I'm now looking at video game stuff I can't afford. -laughs-
Post edited January 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
gunsynd: Always been pretty quick on the draw,but sometimes when the brainsnap happens then that's a different kettle of fish.
CarrionCrow: I try to avoid those. If not, it's just me screaming at stupidity on the internet.
Pointless activity, not to mention that there's so much of it, I could do that 24 hours a day for the rest of my life and still not cover it all.

Also, Adaliabooks needs to come back so I can kick them in the shin. Thanks to my conversation with them, I'm now looking at video game stuff I can't afford. -laughs-
Yes,for me it's taken a long time to settle down.It's that Bloody chip that my old passed down to me:-)
CarrionCrow: I try to avoid those. If not, it's just me screaming at stupidity on the internet.

I was going to tell you about that sale earlier but figured I'd save you some cash. :)
So, you seem to really like LoX so far, must be me. Have to buckle down and read the book and try it again. :/
low rated
Catch you all around 11pm your time.I know Crow will still be up and about,just hoping it's sleep time for tinyE as he's too fast on the one liners but a nice fella anyway.(laughing) Good fun here.

LOX is a very good game,take my word for it:-)
gunsynd: Catch you all around 11pm your time.I know Crow will still be up and about,just hoping it's sleep time for tinyE as he's too fast on the one liners but a nice fella anyway.(laughing) Good fun here.

Have a good one. I'm sure LoX is just a bit over my head, most games are. ;)

EndreWhiteMane: I was going to tell you about that sale earlier but figured I'd save you some cash. :)
So, you seem to really like LoX so far, must be me. Have to buckle down and read the book and try it again. :/
LOX is interesting. High difficulty, more than a few frustrating bits, it feels a bit like slowly, painfully climbing a mountain.
Just avoid the paladins. -laughs-
gunsynd: Catch you all around 11pm your time.I know Crow will still be up and about,just hoping it's sleep time for tinyE as he's too fast on the one liners but a nice fella anyway.(laughing) Good fun here.

EndreWhiteMane: Have a good one. I'm sure LoX is just a bit over my head, most games are. ;)
You're selling yourself short.
Need to shave.
Maybe tomorrow or some day,I don't know.
Anyway,good evening.The night has just begun here in my bedroom. Gonna play more Fallout and maybe try to find stupid threads in the interwebz and troll a bit.
EndreWhiteMane: I was going to tell you about that sale earlier but figured I'd save you some cash. :)
CarrionCrow: LOX is interesting. High difficulty, more than a few frustrating bits, it feels a bit like slowly, painfully climbing a mountain.
Just avoid the paladins. -laughs-
EndreWhiteMane: Have a good one. I'm sure LoX is just a bit over my head, most games are. ;)
CarrionCrow: You're selling yourself short.
No he's not. I once found him staring at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate".

Man, that was a stretch just to tell that stupid old joke! :P
l0rdtr3k: Need to shave.
Maybe tomorrow or some day,I don't know.
Anyway,good evening.The night has just begun here in my bedroom. Gonna play more Fallout and maybe try to find stupid threads in the interwebz and troll a bit.
Good evening. =)
Could be worse, you could be playing...damn it, I was going to pick a random awful game but my brain flooded me with a couple dozen horrible options. -laughs-
high rated
Man, I was hoping to try out LOX this weekend. Heading home soon and have everything dl'd... except the main Mac .dmg, which is just going sooo slow. Someone must be downloading a QuickBooks file from a client...

Oh well. Other options exist. Hundreds and hundreds of other options. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! With mandatory weekends coming soon and an NFL playoff game a block away, I'm going to do my best to not come into the office this weekend.
Like what? Slender:The Arrival?Master of Orion 3?Gone Home?Dear Ester?Ride to Hell?Any of those ecchi VNs on Steam?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)
Could be worse, you could be playing...damn it, I was going to pick a random awful game but my brain flooded me with a couple dozen horrible options. -laughs-
budejovice: Man, I was hoping to try out LOX this weekend. Heading home soon and have everything dl'd... except the main Mac .dmg, which is just going sooo slow. Someone must be downloading a QuickBooks file from a client...

Oh well. Other options exist. Hundreds and hundreds of other options. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! With mandatory weekends coming soon and an NFL playoff game a block away, I'm going to do my best to not come into the office this weekend.
Wow, didn't think the game was that big.
Well, either that or someone's not just downloading, but bombarding the crap out of your connection.
If it's any consolation, that game isn't really good at being "tried out". You can burn so much time on the first world map it's insane.

Yes, so many options....I have a ton of them and you've got over 200 more than that.

Hope you have a good weekend as well. =)
l0rdtr3k: Like what? Slender:The Arrival?Master of Orion 3?Gone Home?Dear Ester?Ride to Hell?Any of those ecchi VNs on Steam?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)
l0rdtr3k:
-laughing hard now- Yeah, ones like those.
Pretty sure that a double-header of Slender followed by a visual novel might as well end with someone sticking a plastic bag over their head and praying for the end to come swiftly.
high rated
CarrionCrow:
Interestingly, it seems to be GOG's issue. Downloading from the Build A Greenlight 17 and it's super speedy. Oh well, sometime soon.
Before I go.
I will need to give you...CORN!!!!
CarrionCrow: Wow, didn't think the game was that big.
Well, either that or someone's not just downloading, but bombarding the crap out of your connection.
If it's any consolation, that game isn't really good at being "tried out". You can burn so much time on the first world map it's insane.

Yes, so many options....I have a ton of them and you've got over 200 more than that.

Hope you have a good weekend as well. =)
-laughing hard now- Yeah, ones like those.
Pretty sure that a double-header of Slender followed by a visual novel might as well end with someone sticking a plastic bag over their head and praying for the end to come swiftly.