It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Ghorpm: Cold, fever but at least my coffee is as good as ever...
No good those colds,I remember carrying one thru a bad winter working in the rain and ended with Pneumonia:-)

Have a laugh watch video above..
Post edited January 17, 2015 by gunsynd
Son of a bitch, I need to keep my hands idle...I will keep my hands idle....i will keep my hands idle...
Now repeating "I will not go and pick a fight with the 'let's beg GOG to somehow resurrect a dead MMO that looks like shit' people"....
CarrionCrow: Yay for being sick. It's frigging wonderful...
Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.
Ghorpm: Thanks. It's not that bad though. I should probably calm down a bit, I have a feeling this illness is stress-related. I'm under pressure for a long time and my body has just said "enough is enough, can't take it anymore".
You're welcome. =) In that case, I'll hope that your stress levels can drop so your brain can stop giving you grief to the point of making you physically ill from the strain.
Post edited January 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
CarrionCrow: Son of a bitch, I need to keep my hands idle...I will keep my hands idle....i will keep my hands idle...
Now repeating "I will not go and pick a fight with the 'let's beg GOG to somehow resurrect a dead MMO that looks like shit' people"....
Ghorpm: Thanks. It's not that bad though. I should probably calm down a bit, I have a feeling this illness is stress-related. I'm under pressure for a long time and my body has just said "enough is enough, can't take it anymore".
CarrionCrow: You're welcome. =) In that case, I'll hope that your stress levels can drop so your brain can stop giving you grief to the point of making you physically ill from the strain.
Take a deep breath in out in out,now go outside and find a footpath cement prefered.Assume position on hands and knees,and slam head down on footpath.This remedy is guaranteed to fix most problems..
CarrionCrow: Son of a bitch, I need to keep my hands idle...I will keep my hands idle....i will keep my hands idle...

You're welcome. =) In that case, I'll hope that your stress levels can drop so your brain can stop giving you grief to the point of making you physically ill from the strain.
gunsynd: Take a deep breath in out in out,now go outside and find a footpath cement prefered.Assume position on hands and knees,and slam head down on footpath.This remedy is guaranteed to fix most problems..
If I did that, I wouldn't have been able to write out a nice big reality check. ;)
I'd be too busy nursing a serious headache...-laughs-
low rated
Go ahead Crow post number 5000
gunsynd: Take a deep breath in out in out,now go outside and find a footpath cement prefered.Assume position on hands and knees,and slam head down on footpath.This remedy is guaranteed to fix most problems..
CarrionCrow: If I did that, I wouldn't have been able to write out a nice big reality check. ;)
Come on put up number 5000
gunsynd: Go ahead Crow post number 5000
CarrionCrow: If I did that, I wouldn't have been able to write out a nice big reality check. ;)
gunsynd: Come on put up number 5000
I can't post 5,000 when you just did it. -laughs-

I don't mind, though, 5,001 works. =)
low rated
gunsynd: Go ahead Crow post number 5000

Come on put up number 5000
CarrionCrow: I can't post 5,000 when you just did it. -laughs-

Have another look,you just posted 5000
This one is 5001,learn to count:-)
CarrionCrow: I can't post 5,000 when you just did it. -laughs-

gunsynd: Have another look,you just posted 5000
Hmm. It says 5,001 on my screen. Weird.
Thanks for making the milestone all screwy and broken, GOG! -laughs-
low rated
gunsynd: Have another look,you just posted 5000
CarrionCrow: Hmm. It says 5,001 on my screen. Weird.
Well mine now says 5002,and your's was definatly 5000 Congrats it's going well..
CarrionCrow: Hmm. It says 5,001 on my screen. Weird.
gunsynd: Well mine now says 5002,and your's was definatly 5000 Congrats it's going well..
The counter here must be off by one. Stupid counter.

Just glad people are enjoying coming here to talk about pretty much anything that comes to mind. =)
low rated
gunsynd: Well mine now says 5002,and your's was definatly 5000 Congrats it's going well..
CarrionCrow: The counter here must be off by one. Stupid counter.

Just glad people are enjoying coming here to talk about pretty much anything that comes to mind. =)
Yes,that's what I like about it.Next milestone 10000 posts.
Too bad Endre was asleep:-)
CarrionCrow: The counter here must be off by one. Stupid counter.

gunsynd: Yes,that's what I like about it.Next milestone 10000 posts.
It's 4 in the morning where he is. If he was up, that'd probably mean something was wrong. Better off this way.
low rated
gunsynd: Yes,that's what I like about it.Next milestone 10000 posts.
CarrionCrow: It's 4 in the morning where he is. If he was up, that'd probably mean something was wrong. Better off this way.
Ok and 1.30am your time??
CarrionCrow: It's 4 in the morning where he is. If he was up, that'd probably mean something was wrong. Better off this way.
gunsynd: Ok and 1.30am your time??
Right. 1:21 am here. And if I remember correctly, it's 8:21 pm where you are?
low rated
gunsynd: Ok and 1.30am your time??
CarrionCrow: Right. 1:21 am here. And if I remember correctly, it's 8:21 pm where you are?
Yes your right I wasn't worried about the exact time.Near enough was close enough.