It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: [...] and offering sexual favors helps.
HypersomniacLive: Are you any good at them?
It's been so long I wouldn't know. :P

39 year old innkeeper gaming fanatics living with their parents don't get a lot of practice with that. XD
tinyE: It's been so long I wouldn't know. :P

39 year old innkeeper gaming fanatics living with their parents don't get a lot of practice with that. XD
What about the donkeys? Isn't that what they're for? No wait, that's the Scots and their sheep.
HypersomniacLive: Are you any good at them?

Hmm. Maybe we can set up a Kickstarter for an orgy at the inn. Call it a theme party.
If someone can Kickstart making potato salad, what I just suggested could be funded in less than a day.

hummer010: No wait, that's the Scots and their sheep.
I was gonna say! Keep your bestiality comments culturally correct or be gone with you!

Then going from 8 to 1125 must have taken some serious ass kissing.
Can we please change the subject? I'm sorry I made the joke. :P
tinyE: Can we please change the subject? I'm sorry I made the joke. :P
Okay. =)
I was just about to post something as general advice to someone playing Lords of Xulima for the first time, and that advice is make sure to frigging pay attention.
Otherwise, you wander around like an idiot like I've been doing, not knowing what to do next or how to do it.
low rated
gunsynd: I got hit on the head by a Freight Train Wagon once:-)
True story..

Edit Not a toy train neither..
Hint: I was a Shunter..
CarrionCrow: Sheesh...I imagine that ruined your day in a big hurry. How exactly did that end up happening?
When needing to go to other side of train we took shortcuts.Instead of going around like you were supposed to we went under the train.Done this hundreds of times and never had an accident,this night about 3.30am middle of winter (at this point I will add my favorite weather as you know)anyway back to story needed to cross train and as usual went under but this time when I stood up too soon SLAM.I head butted the wagon and felt a bit dizzy but ok.
Walking up to catch next shunt,even thru it was winter doing the job you still got a sweat up.I caught the next shunt and rode it down to the train,I felt something dribbling down my face and assumed it was sweat.More dribbling and started to get worse so in the dark I wiped my face and kept working.
This went on for about 20 minutes,until one of my mates said to me (What the Fuck have you done?).I said (What the fucks up with you?)
He said your got blood all over your face.
Well I could of had 20 stitches but opted out and used those special band-aids that pull the skin together,until it healed.
And that's how I got hit on the head by a Freight Wagon:-)

One day I'll tell you some HAIRY stories (all true) about legroping and other shunting incidents..
gunsynd: When needing to go to other side of train we took shortcuts.Instead of going around like you were supposed to we went under the train.Done this hundreds of times and never had an accident,this night about 3.30am middle of winter (at this point I will add my favorite weather as you know)anyway back to story needed to cross train and as usual went under but this time when I stood up too soon SLAM.I head butted the wagon and felt a bit dizzy but ok.
Walking up to catch next shunt,even thru it was winter doing the job you still got a sweat up.I caught the next shunt and rode it down to the train,I felt something dribbling down my face and assumed it was sweat.More dribbling and started to get worse so in the dark I wiped my face and kept working.
This went on for about 20 minutes,until one of my mates said to me (What the Fuck have you done?).I said (What the fucks up with you?)
Well I could of had 20 stitches but opted out and used those special band-aids that pull the skin together,until it healed.

One day I'll tell you some HAIRY stories (all true) about legroping and other shunting incidents..
Ouch. That sounds like it hurt..

I ran into the bit that keeps a door closed (what the hell is that called? You know the kind of curved triangle that retracts when you turn the handle? ) when I was a child. Split my forehead open, now I have a little Harry Potter scar... :)
CarrionCrow: Sheesh...I imagine that ruined your day in a big hurry. How exactly did that end up happening?
gunsynd: When needing to go to other side of train we took shortcuts.Instead of going around like you were supposed to we went under the train.Done this hundreds of times and never had an accident,this night about 3.30am middle of winter (at this point I will add my favorite weather as you know)anyway back to story needed to cross train and as usual went under but this time when I stood up too soon SLAM.I head butted the wagon and felt a bit dizzy but ok.

Dear gods, man...
Granted, I'm not a pro, but I'm figuring that anything large enough to be train-sized isn't going to give. You'd have done less damage headbutting a cinder block for giggles.
low rated

CarrionCrow: Dear gods, man...
Granted, I'm not a pro, but I'm figuring that anything large enough to be train-sized isn't going to give. You'd have done less damage headbutting a cinder block for giggles.
Yes,they actually do rock side to side when they are traveling at 80k.And yes I rocked it a tiny tiny little bit.
Another funny part with the story,was in those days we used to get cash in hand.Being payday we wait until 7.30am to receive it.Then as usual I go to my mates place (shunter too) and play Manilla and have Port or whatever we could pinch.
That morning my mates wife said holy shit what happened to you.
I said straight off the bat,,,,,As we just got our pay and getting into car I was mugged.I think to this day she still believes it..
31 posts shy of 5000????

Well...............

Here's ONE
gunsynd, you have to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. :P
Attachments:
train.jpg (37 Kb)
low rated

adaliabooks: Ouch. That sounds like it hurt..

I ran into the bit that keeps a door closed (what the hell is that called? You know the kind of curved triangle that retracts when you turn the handle? ) when I was a child. Split my forehead open, now I have a little Harry Potter scar... :)
Don't know we didn't have anything to do with opening or closing doors.They were always closed.
tinyE: gunsynd, you have to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. :P
Lets just say Iv'e been around a bit.haha
Nice little engine..
Post edited January 17, 2015 by gunsynd
CarrionCrow: Dear gods, man...
gunsynd: Yes,they actually do rock side to side when they are traveling at 80k.And yes I rocked it a tiny tiny little bit.
Another funny part with the story,was in those days we used to get cash in hand.Being payday we wait until 7.30am to receive it.Then as usual I go to my mates place (shunter too) and play Manilla and have Port or whatever we could pinch.
That morning my mates wife said holy shit what happened to you.
I said straight off the bat,,,,,As we just got our pay and getting into car I was mugged.I think to this day she still believes it..
Well, your quick thinking allowed that mishap to turn into mental trauma for someone else.
That's considered a win where I come from. -laughs-
EndreWhiteMane: 31 posts shy of 5000????

Well...............

Here's ONE
Yes, we're almost there, and in one day over a month's time. =)
Post edited January 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow