It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: It's ok, I'm not actually Scottish, just live here. I'm Irish / Italian.

And make as many kilt jokes as you like, it's fine (or Irish jokes for that matter, I don't offend easily)
ddickinson: So Irish/Italian, perfect mixture for an old American gangster. :-)

Which part of Ireland are your originally from, Northern or Republic?
Pretty much :)

Republic. Been here about 8 years now though.
adaliabooks: Republic. Been here about 8 years now though.
I have never been to the Republic of Ireland, I have been to Northern Ireland, to Belfast, but when I was very young, and sadly not at a very good time, due to the troubles that are sadly still going on there, but luckily not as severe anymore.
adaliabooks: Republic. Been here about 8 years now though.
ddickinson: I have never been to the Republic of Ireland, I have been to Northern Ireland, to Belfast, but when I was very young, and sadly not at a very good time, due to the troubles that are sadly still going on there, but luckily not as severe anymore.
You should go if you ever get the chance, Ireland is a beautiful country. It is a shame about the troubles in the North because it is a lovely part of the country, Belfast is a great city. Been a few times recently.
adaliabooks: You should go if you ever get the chance, Ireland is a beautiful country. It is a shame about the troubles in the North because it is a lovely part of the country, Belfast is a great city. Been a few times recently.
I agree, Ireland is a beautiful country, full of some very friendly people, judging by the few I have met (I'm added you to my list of lovely Irish people I have met :-)). I don't remember much of Belfast, but from what I have seen and heard from friends who have been there more recently, it is indeed a great city.

And now for some reason I have Irish fiddle music playing in my head. :-)
CarrionCrow:
Just going to drop this link off here: Because I finally finished Hatoful Boyfriend and it is WACKY. If you (generic "you" here, not "you, CC" you) can make it through the otome paths to unlock the full ending, I suspect it more than makes up for any amount of frustration you may have felt through the dating part. Because the full ending? IS INSANE. Check out this playthrough for a good look at it.

If someone's interested in playing through the craziness, I can zip up my save file info and send it over to you so you can avoid the dating bits... although some of the final ending does get explained by or explain parts of all the regular endings. :)
low rated
CarrionCrow:
penumbren: Just going to drop this link off here: Because I finally finished Hatoful Boyfriend and it is WACKY. If you (generic "you" here, not "you, CC" you) can make it through the otome paths to unlock the full ending, I suspect it more than makes up for any amount of frustration you may have felt through the dating part. Because the full ending? IS INSANE. Check out this playthrough for a good look at it.

If someone's interested in playing through the craziness, I can zip up my save file info and send it over to you so you can avoid the dating bits... although some of the final ending does get explained by or explain parts of all the regular endings. :)
Please don't:-)
CarrionCrow:
penumbren: Just going to drop this link off here: Because I finally finished Hatoful Boyfriend and it is WACKY. If you (generic "you" here, not "you, CC" you) can make it through the otome paths to unlock the full ending, I suspect it more than makes up for any amount of frustration you may have felt through the dating part. Because the full ending? IS INSANE. Check out this playthrough for a good look at it.

I am remembering your words like a tiny sliver of light at the end of a long tunnel filled with pigeon crap. Thank you. =)
Post edited January 13, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated

CarrionCrow: I am remembering your words like a tiny sliver of light at the end of a long tunnel filled with pigeon crap. Thank you. =)
A friend told me many years ago,sarcasm is the lowest point of wit.Still didn't stop me:-)
CarrionCrow: I am remembering your words like a tiny sliver of light at the end of a long tunnel filled with pigeon crap. Thank you. =)
I'll remember that when you figure out your let's play videos.... ;)
low rated
penumbren: I'll remember that when you figure out your let's play videos.... ;)
Another civil war:-)
I figure that in a few weeks time I'll be able to get ahold of a decent microphone. After that I can do a test run, and if people can actually see everything and hear everything decently, then I can proceed, make sure I have a copy to upload to Youtube, all that good stuff.
gunsynd: A friend told me many years ago,sarcasm is the lowest point of wit.Still didn't stop me:-)
Was he any good at it?
CarrionCrow: I figure that in a few weeks time I'll be able to get ahold of a decent microphone. After that I can do a test run, and if people can actually see everything and hear everything decently, then I can proceed, make sure I have a copy to upload to Youtube, all that good stuff.
I'm looking forward to that, actually. Your written reviews and notes are hilarious enough - I can't wait to hear/see a video version.
CarrionCrow: I figure that in a few weeks time I'll be able to get ahold of a decent microphone. After that I can do a test run, and if people can actually see everything and hear everything decently, then I can proceed, make sure I have a copy to upload to Youtube, all that good stuff.
penumbren: I'm looking forward to that, actually. Your written reviews and notes are hilarious enough - I can't wait to hear/see a video version.
Yeah....take any humor, slap a whole lot of stammering onto it, some nervous awkward pauses, the occasional cough, a fair bit of technical trouble from my crap-level internet....
It'll be fantastic. -laughs-
Post edited January 13, 2015 by CarrionCrow
penumbren: I'm looking forward to that, actually. Your written reviews and notes are hilarious enough - I can't wait to hear/see a video version.
CarrionCrow: Yeah....take any humor, slap a whole lot of stammering onto it, some nervous awkward pauses, the occasional cough, a fair bit of technical trouble from my crap-level internet....
It'll be fantastic. -laughs-
Hehehe. That's why you do at least a few videos that don't get uploaded, for practice. Still, I'm discovering a new love for these types of videos, and humor is a big draw, for me. If they don't make me laugh, they bore me, and I don't watch them. The only time I'm really willing to spend hours watching someone play a game regardless of the voice/humor/whatever is when I'm doing it in real life and have gotten drawn into the game itself.