It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
gunsynd: Yeah I hope all's well at the end of your stay..
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, I'm sure it will be as long as I watch out for that evil nurse with the BIG needle. ;)
She'll be right mate:-)
EndreWhiteMane: Mornin' all, just popped in to say HI before I'm off to the hospital.
Anyone home?
Hey! Hope you'll return to us soon and well.
EndreWhiteMane: Mornin' all, just popped in to say HI before I'm off to the hospital.
Anyone home?
moonshineshadow: Hey! Hope you'll return to us soon and well.
Thanks, I'll be fine. ;)

**Grim Fandango Preorder**
That'll make a lot of people happy.

See ya'll in a while.
moonshineshadow: Hey! Hope you'll return to us soon and well.
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, I'll be fine. ;)

**Grim Fandango Preorder**
That'll make a lot of people happy.

See ya'll in a while.
See you later Endre, hope it goes well :)
Wonderfull news.
Today is the day I'll go and sign my contract. Today,I'll officialy be employed. All I have to do now is get my working papers.
EndreWhiteMane: ...
Good luck, Endre! Have fun with all the pretty nurses! ;-)
moonshineshadow: Good day everyone. How are you all doing?
Good day moonshineshadow, and everyone else!

Doing well so far. I've been up for an hour and haven't thrown up or anything, so that's pretty good :-)

Bittersweet feelings about Grim Fandango.
Sweet because... It's Grim Fandango. I was worried that it wouldn't show up on GOG, since DF haven't released their latest 3 titles here.
Bitter because I don't meet the minimum specs :-(

Hope things are going great, Endre! See you later!
Post edited January 13, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Good day moonshineshadow, and everyone else!

Doing well so far. I've been up for an hour and haven't thrown up or anything, so that's pretty good :-)

Bittersweet feelings about Grim Fandango.
Sweet because... It's Grim Fandango. I was worried that it wouldn't show up on GOG, since DF haven't released their latest 3 titles here.

Hope things are going great, Endre! See you later!
I'm glad you are doing well today, Agent. *hugs*

I have never liked how developers don't seem to optimise their games anymore. I don't see why the game would require such high specs, but then I've seen many games on GOG that require specs that even a more complex game with better graphics doesn't need. I have noticed a lot of simple point-and-click games that need way too much ram and/or a powerful graphics card - they may be 3D but there is no reason they need so much ram and such high graphics (it's not like the games use next-gen graphics), other than poor optimisation.
l0rdtr3k: Wonderfull news.
Today is the day I'll go and sign my contract. Today,I'll officialy be employed. All I have to do now is get my working papers.
Make sure you read the fine print. When I went to work for Barnes & Noble I just blindly signed without noticing the little bit on the end which read, "Don't show up to work drunk."

Needles to say I got the short end of that deal!
Good day, everyone !!
Hope you're all doing fine !
I'm pretty busy these days, so I just pop in and out...
I try to follow your discussions here but it's not always easy...

Anyone home?
Good morning Endre !!
Good luck for your stay, and beware of hot nurses ! ^^

l0rdtr3k: Wonderfull news.
Congrats l0rdtr3k \o/
Welcome in working life !...

AgentBirdnest: Bittersweet feelings about Grim Fandango.
Grim Fandango !!! :-D That's great news !
I'll sure buy it.
Wait... what minimum specs ? ... Õ__Õ ... maybe I should take a look at this...
Good day, everyone!

Anyone home?
I'm sure everything will be fine!
THE SUN IS OUT!
THE SUN IS OUT!
GOD BE PRAISED THE SUN IS OUT!

Give me shit if you must but this is the 1st time in about 16 days we've had a break in he clouds, and this one looks like it might last more than 5 minutes. It's still 2 out but I'm as happy as a puppy with two peters just to see the sun period.
G...G...G... GRIM FANDANGO!

Is it wrong to say that I feel sexually aroused?
j0ekerr: G...G...G... GRIM FANDANGO!

Is it wrong to say that I feel sexually aroused?
I think it would be wrong if people were *not* sexually aroused by this.
AgentBirdnest: Bittersweet feelings about Grim Fandango.
The minimum specs aren't that high, for a current rig. The graphics card required is a pretty old thing by now.

I'd suggest you upgrade.

And even if you don't I'd bet you could still play it. It's a graphical adventure game. You don't need 60 fps nor high end antialiasing effects to play it.

Hell I played DoTT which required a 33MHz 386 with 2 MB of RAM on a 10 MHz 286 with only one meg.

Sure I got only one frame out of four, no sound and the animations ran painfully slow. But I still got to PLAY IT!
Post edited January 13, 2015 by j0ekerr