It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: When round two is confirmed, then I'll sleep. Need to get everything in round one.
EndreWhiteMane: You just want to laugh at the rest of us suffering a slow death while you sleep. :P
Nah. I just started being up for a day and a half. If I don't hang on and finish it off early, I'm screwed.
GhostwriterDoF: This too, shall pass... ;)
j0ekerr: I imagined you saying that in Christopher Lee's voice.

EndreWhiteMane: You're not on the GOG mailing list? How awful!
j0ekerr: I'm feeling grumpy, I don't have to be logical.

BUGGRIT!
You haven't been here, you haven't been on steam. What are we supposed to do, send smoke signals? Sheesh!
:-)
So I'm two up so far for only £3, not bad. Shadowfall and an impulse buy of Arcanum. Steampunk and Cyperpunk... there seems to be a theme here.
EndreWhiteMane: You just want to laugh at the rest of us suffering a slow death while you sleep. :P
CarrionCrow: Nah. I just started being up for a day and a half. If I don't hang on and finish it off early, I'm screwed.
Probably true, good plan. ;)
moonshineshadow: So did you get anything from the Insomania sale yet?
AgentBirdnest: ...Yeah. I made an impulse buy.
I heard you and dd talking about Driftmoon recently... It looked like it might be fun, so... Yep.
Hey, didn't you say you wanted half off for Lumino City? If so, that's on right now. HURRY.
I heard you and dd talking about Driftmoon recently... It looked like it might be fun, so... Yep.
CarrionCrow: Hey, didn't you say you wanted half off for Lumino City? If so, that's on right now. HURRY.
I PM'd him, he'd already got it :)
CarrionCrow: Hey, didn't you say you wanted half off for Lumino City? If so, that's on right now. HURRY.
I did. I got it. Thanks for remembering me :-)
adaliabooks: I PM'd him, he'd already got it :)
Cool, thank you. =)
AgentBirdnest: I did. I got it. Thanks for remembering me :-)
Not a problem. There's a guy here setting up a satellite dish thing so I've been back and forth, but when I saw that, I knew I needed to let you know.
So I dug around the thread til I found something I could reply to you with.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
adaliabooks: I PM'd him, he'd already got it :)
CarrionCrow: Cool, thank you. =)
No problem, don't want anyone to miss out :)
Speaking of her, where is our farmgirl today, or the little owl? Anyone seen them?
EndreWhiteMane: Speaking of her, where is our farmgirl today, or the little owl? Anyone seen them?
I've been around all day, not a single post from them, or from our resident bard either for that matter.
EndreWhiteMane: Speaking of her, where is our farmgirl today, or the little owl? Anyone seen them?
Some family issues with ddickinson, she's had to disappear from the mafia game for a bit... sounds not great but hopefully nothing too serious :(

Not sure about our little owl though, she was about this morning as far as I remember.
adaliabooks: Some family issues with ddickinson, she's had to disappear from the mafia game for a bit... sounds not great but hopefully nothing too serious :(

Not sure about our little owl though, she was about this morning as far as I remember.
I hope everything is OK too, she's had quite enough lately.
Little Owl might actually be sleeping for a change.
Stilton has home troubles too, not nice but I hope getting better.
CarrionCrow: I know, weird timing there. But I would so much rather be proven wrong than proven right.

Don't worry, you'll have two more rounds. Go here, see if there's anything you want that you missed, then start planning.
I had other things on my mind than worrying about a pc game sale, but I am glad I checked that thread and saw that X-WING ALLIANCE and STAR WARS:REBELLION are still not listed yet, the only two games I really want enough to buy. Unfortunately due to my funds I can really only afford one, but maybe I can convince someone to trade me since I have some bundled keys from the Steam Empire.
far out, my Community list reset. Now it shows all those threads are unread.