It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: I'm going to be banging my head staying up all night as I passed on Wasteland first go. Want to see what else the sale brings... but I guess I have to make it a true insomnia, staying up at the *ahem* 11th hour (current insomnia seasoned pun intended) waiting to see it again. We all know that's half the fun!
CarrionCrow: If there's no pain involved, it's not an Insomnia sale. ;)

Like Endre, you'll get extra shots at what you want, so long as you're willing to suffer for them.

It's kinda funny, 25 percent of the items have already been shown. It's picked up speed well.
Been going for nearly 8 hours so at the current pace everything will wrap around 3 times in 4 days. The 96 hours they mention should be pretty close.
GhostwriterDoF: I managed to get Wasteland 2... which concludes my participation in the sale for the day,
since I only allow myself one purchase per day.
EndreWhiteMane: Your self control is admirable.
'tis much less complicated, and more rewarding,
rather than trying to control others...

EndreWhiteMane: I don't like you anymore.
:-)
This too, shall pass... ;)

CarrionCrow: I've shown my usual restraint, and now have 8 less items on my list - Wasteland 2, Dreamfall Chapters, Thunderscape, Braveland Wizard, Great Battles Collector's Edition, Labyrinth of Time, Sir You Are Being Hunted and Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. =)
Nifty! Now you can take a nap towards the end of round one, or at the beginning of round two...
Post edited March 02, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
SHIT.

Endre!

Go feed the donkeys; I don't want to miss something in here.

Don't worry, they won't bite.
Senteria: I just accepted the facebook friend proposal of the archaeologist who is helping me with my thesis. It feels weird having someone as 'friend' that is actually in the working field I am trying to get in. On the other hand, I guess it's good to have connections.
Hopefully a good thing, perhaps some insight into the field will be an advantage to you?
tinyE: SHIT.

Endre!

Aw but pa, I'm havin' fun!!!!!!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
OK, I just checked the front page right now, yes, I jump directly to the forum thread without looking at it.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHING? I'VE MISSED 7 HOURS ALREADY!!!

Also, weird, how two days ago, CC was saying that there wouldn't be another insomnia promo. I bet they did this just to spite him.
Senteria: I just accepted the facebook friend proposal of the archaeologist who is helping me with my thesis. It feels weird having someone as 'friend' that is actually in the working field I am trying to get in. On the other hand, I guess it's good to have connections.
EndreWhiteMane: Hopefully a good thing, perhaps some insight into the field will be an advantage to you?
tinyE: SHIT.

Endre!

EndreWhiteMane: Aw but pa, I'm havin' fun!!!!!!
He's hungry!
Attachments:
EndreWhiteMane: Hopefully a good thing, perhaps some insight into the field will be an advantage to you?

Aw but pa, I'm havin' fun!!!!!!
tinyE: He's hungry!
Ok,OK already, I'ma goin'. :-)
tinyE: He's hungry!
He's adorable.

I like donkeys, they're a lot smarter than most people I know.
EndreWhiteMane: Your self control is admirable.
GhostwriterDoF: 'tis much less complicated, and more rewarding,

EndreWhiteMane: I don't like you anymore.
:-)
GhostwriterDoF: This too, shall pass... ;)

CarrionCrow: I've shown my usual restraint, and now have 8 less items on my list - Wasteland 2, Dreamfall Chapters, Thunderscape, Braveland Wizard, Great Battles Collector's Edition, Labyrinth of Time, Sir You Are Being Hunted and Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. =)
GhostwriterDoF: Nifty! Now you can take a nap towards the end of round one, or at the beginning of round two...
When round two is confirmed, then I'll sleep. Need to get everything in round one.
j0ekerr: OK, I just checked the front page right now, yes, I jump directly to the forum thread without looking at it.

Also, weird, how two days ago, CC was saying that there wouldn't be another insomnia promo. I bet they did this just to spite him.
You're not on the GOG mailing list? How awful!
j0ekerr: OK, I just checked the front page right now, yes, I jump directly to the forum thread without looking at it.

I know, weird timing there. But I would so much rather be proven wrong than proven right.

Don't worry, you'll have two more rounds. Go here, see if there's anything you want that you missed, then start planning.
GhostwriterDoF: 'tis much less complicated, and more rewarding,

This too, shall pass... ;)

Nifty! Now you can take a nap towards the end of round one, or at the beginning of round two...
CarrionCrow: When round two is confirmed, then I'll sleep. Need to get everything in round one.
You just want to laugh at the rest of us suffering a slow death while you sleep. :P

EndreWhiteMane: You're not on the GOG mailing list? How awful!
Not that it would do you much good, I got mine about 5 - 6 hours after the sale started...
GhostwriterDoF: This too, shall pass... ;)
I imagined you saying that in Christopher Lee's voice.

I'm feeling grumpy, I don't have to be logical.

BUGGRIT!
adaliabooks: Not that it would do you much good, I got mine about 5 - 6 hours after the sale started...
Good point. ;)