It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: I hope everything is OK too, she's had quite enough lately.
Little Owl might actually be sleeping for a change.
Stilton has home troubles too, not nice but I hope getting better.
Yeah, me too...

It's night time, shouldn't owls be awake now? :)

I hope Stilton's troubles aren't too serious either...
CarrionCrow: I know, weird timing there. But I would so much rather be proven wrong than proven right.

Don't worry, you'll have two more rounds. Go here, see if there's anything you want that you missed, then start planning.
Ragnarblackmane: I had other things on my mind than worrying about a pc game sale, but I am glad I checked that thread and saw that X-WING ALLIANCE and STAR WARS:REBELLION are still not listed yet, the only two games I really want enough to buy. Unfortunately due to my funds I can really only afford one, but maybe I can convince someone to trade me since I have some bundled keys from the Steam Empire.
Should go around 3 times if the sale is like the last one. You'll have some time to 'wheel and deal'. :-)
tinyE: far out, my Community list reset. Now it shows all those threads are unread.
That happens whenever I clean my browser cache or Chrome does a huge update. It's a real PITA. :/
Post edited March 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Confirmed, GOG Staff really love CC.

Anomaly is up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
j0ekerr: Confirmed, GOG Staff really love CC.

Anomaly is up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Isn't A2 supposed to be the best of the bunch though?
EndreWhiteMane: Isn't A2 supposed to be the best of the bunch though?
It might, but by then, it's done its job of mentally scarring him.

Personally, I just can't really get into the whole tower defense genre. Or the way it's exploded thanks to the damned tablets. Making it a veritable pool of trashware in which Sturgeon's law percentage is brought down to less than 1%.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: It might, but by then, it's done its job of mentally scarring him.

Personally, I just can't really get into the whole tower defense genre. Or the way it's exploded thanks to the damned tablets. Making it a veritable pool of trashware in which Sturgeon's law percentage is brought down to less than 1%.
I do agree on the trash that's out there, almost as bad as 'horror adventures', there's like a million pieces of garbage there too.
j0ekerr: Confirmed, GOG Staff really love CC.

Anomaly is up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I would say that pound for pound, Anomaly 1 is the best.
CarrionCrow: I would say that pound for pound, Anomaly 1 is the best.
Is it actually good, or just the best of the bad?

Also: So much for the brisk pace.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: I would say that pound for pound, Anomaly 1 is the best.
EndreWhiteMane: Is it actually good, or just the best of the bad?

I actually enjoyed the first one. The concept was new and interesting at the time. Problem is, they rested on their laurels HARD and never took any steps to further the idea beyond what they initially came up with.

It's not fantastic, but it's enjoyable.

It does seem to have stalled a little. But only in comparison to the others.

Banished was, blink and you'll miss it.

I blinked.

EDIT: the 96 hour twitch marathon seems oddly conspicuous. I'd wager this insomnia sale is not so much 'number of copies' based as 'time' based.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr

j0ekerr: It does seem to have stalled a little. But only in comparison to the others.

Banished was, blink and you'll miss it.

I blinked.

EDIT: the 96 hour twitch marathon seems oddly conspicuous. I'd wager this insomnia sale is not so much 'number of copies' based as 'time' based.
I'd say they have a rough estimate of how long it'll be. They can control the time by offering less copies per round than they have in previous sales. I figure that unless something seriously stalls, they're going to try to make sure the sale is done by the weekend.
Oh, I know there aren't really any wrestling fans here, but Seth Rollins has challenged Jon Stewart to a face to face tonight on Raw. :D Should be good! :D
Post edited March 03, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: Oh, I know there aren't really any wrestling fans here, but Seth Rollins has challenged Jon Stewart to a face to face tonight on Raw. :D Should be good! :D
They actually have Jon Stewart booked to show up?

Would've figured he'd be busy doing the Daily Show since it's countdown to retirement for him now.
tinyE: Oh, I know there aren't really any wrestling fans here, but Seth Rollins has challenged Jon Stewart to a face to face tonight on Raw. :D Should be good! :D
CarrionCrow: They actually have Jon Stewart booked to show up?

Would've figured he'd be busy doing the Daily Show since it's countdown to retirement for him now.
They've been exchanging insults for a few weeks. Last week on the Daily Seth showed up and challenged him. Good stuff. :P
CarrionCrow: They actually have Jon Stewart booked to show up?

Grimrock 2 is up