It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: You mean the unit from Starcraft Broodwar? I bet he gives killer hugs. :-)
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/0/0e/Lurker_SC1_Art1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100307215811
*big hug*
:-O
*takes hug from DD, and definitely not the one from the Lurker* ,'',':-|

(Additionally: throws random flaming objects out my window upon seeing the sale.)
akhliber: I really like this idea! Now even I can earn a badge! Woot! ;)
Well, you can have a Coffee Team badge at least :-)
Post edited May 16, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Oh goody, Geralt in quadruplicate. <groan>
Morning all, hope everyone is well. Doing OK here, gonna try to get some laundry done.
*hugs, waves, detergent*
superstande: Transistor looks fun. Wishlisted it and maybe during Summer sale I can catch it. Cyberpunk action, there's not too much of it around!
Breja: At least not untill 2077.
Ah, you're and optimist! :P
Or you might've meant the upcoming CD Projekt game ;)
oh my god somebody tell CDPRED about this

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/cosplayer-becomes-geralt-witcherest-of-witchers-1776787182
EndreWhiteMane: Oh goody, Geralt in quadruplicate. <groan>
Morning all, hope everyone is well. Doing OK here, gonna try to get some laundry done.
*hugs, waves, detergent*
Quintuplicate here. He is one of the 5 small thumbnails under the marquee :-p (edit : ah, but it's the same image as one of the three up on the top.)
*tips a helmet and a cup of fabric softener in your direction*
Post edited May 16, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
akhliber: The lady was offered a day off work, so we're taking on some cleaning projects together and having some fun with the pup in between. Nothing much more ambitious than that, though I'm hoping I can get her to sit still long enough to give Spacechem a try a bit later today. :) Any exciting plans yourself?

I'm a bit curious about what GOG has in store for today as well, though figure it could just be that they're not in the office for whatever the reason or some such. :)
That sounds like a nice plan, spending time together is fun no matter what you end up doing. I hope you two have a really lovely day. I have nothing much panned, just wasting time until my partner finishes work then a lovely evening with her and a nice romantic meal I am planning. But other than that just another regular day, which is fine with me. :-)

Rumour has it it is maybe Fallout 3 or something like that. I guess we will have to wait and see.

AgentBirdnest: :-O
*takes hug from DD, and definitely not the one from the Lurker* ,'',':-|

(Additionally: throws random flaming objects out my window upon seeing the sale.)
*big return hug*

You got an incomplete game as well as the Witcher sale. :-)

*hugs, waves, detergent*
I thought most of you loved him. The kind of guy most women want, and most men want to be? :-)

It is good to hear you are doing okay today, good look with the laundry. That must be the downside of kidnapping all those pretty nurses, having to wash all the clothes. But at least you get to look at stockings all the time. :-)

*big silly hug*
Post edited May 16, 2016 by ddickinson
*hugs, waves, detergent*
Good Morning!
Hope your clothes have a good time!
ddickinson: You got an incomplete game as well as the Witcher sale. :-)
I wonder why they call it a "launch discount" for the in-dev game. It hasn't really "launched" if you ask me, and once it does, it will likely no longer have a discount :-p
AgentBirdnest: I wonder why they call it a "launch discount" for the in-dev game. It hasn't really "launched" if you ask me, and once it does, it will likely no longer have a discount :-p
Well it did just "launch" on the site. Maybe IF it is ever completed it will have a "release" discount? Although often we are getting no release discount for newer games, just pre-order discounts or incomplete game discounts.
AgentBirdnest: Well, you can have a Coffee Team badge at least :-)
Ooh, that's a badge I'll gladly sport. :)
ddickinson: Well it did just "launch" on the site. Maybe IF it is ever completed it will have a "release" discount? Although often we are getting no release discount for newer games, just pre-order discounts or incomplete game discounts.
How many in-dev games have been completed? Ashes of the Singularity. I think that's the only one. It will be interesting to see how many will be "released" after one year.
ddickinson: That sounds like a nice plan, spending time together is fun no matter what you end up doing. I hope you two have a really lovely day. I have nothing much panned, just wasting time until my partner finishes work then a lovely evening with her and a nice romantic meal I am planning. But other than that just another regular day, which is fine with me. :-)

Rumour has it it is maybe Fallout 3 or something like that. I guess we will have to wait and see.
A rather uneventful day ended with a nice romantic meal sounds like a great plan. Sometimes just a regular day is precisely what is needed. :)

Fallout 3 is one of those games that I'd probably break down and buy out of excitement, even though I've played it and likely wouldn't play it again. Quite a silly thing to do. :)
I hope you enjoy your day and that you and your partner enjoy a lovely dinner together! We may have a little movie date ourselves later this afternoon/evening, if we get our planned cleaning projects knocked out. :)
AgentBirdnest: How many in-dev games have been completed? Ashes of the Singularity. I think that's the only one. It will be interesting to see how many will be "released" after one year.
I don't know, I don't tend to follow incomplete games, or games sold on empty promises (pre-orders).

akhliber: A rather uneventful day ended with a nice romantic meal sounds like a great plan. Sometimes just a regular day is precisely what is needed. :)

Fallout 3 is one of those games that I'd probably break down and buy out of excitement, even though I've played it and likely wouldn't play it again. Quite a silly thing to do. :)
I hope you enjoy your day and that you and your partner enjoy a lovely dinner together! We may have a little movie date ourselves later this afternoon/evening, if we get our planned cleaning projects knocked out. :)
That is very true.

Well then, fingers crossed you get Fallout 3 here soon then like people are hoping. It is not really for me, but I know many love it.

Thank you. I hope you have a lovely day as well, no matter how you decide to spend it together.

*big hug*
*hugs, waves, detergent*
It's like the people at GOG were watching.
They knew you were only kidding about not wanting to see Witcher stuff endlessly.
They knew you actually wanted to see him all the time, and they provided...-laughing hard-
Good afternoon all *big hugs and waves* :)