It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: If you throw a pile of dirty laundry in front of you before you fall down the basement stairs it doesn't even hurt.
CarrionCrow: Um...that's still not good. Are you okay?
Yeah, doing fine thanks, just misjudged that last step. ;-)
Citizentropy: I'm new here.

32. Make. TX.
OK, help me out here, 32 is your age.

Make, I assume, was a typo and should be male.

TX is either Texas, or Transsexual Crossdresser?
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, doing fine thanks, just misjudged that last step. ;-)
Glad it was just the one. Stairs are unpleasant when you fall down a bunch of them.
CarrionCrow: .
Hiya Snugglette.
CarrionCrow: Glad it was just the one. Stairs are unpleasant when you fall down a bunch of them.
Indeed.
More could have been potentially catastrophic.
I'm kinda glad my washing machine is in the kitchen.
—————
Remember that whole thing about people not wanting to apply store credit to the purchases they made during the last Insomnia I think it was?
Now I have the opposite problem.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: Glad it was just the one. Stairs are unpleasant when you fall down a bunch of them.
Stairs are just as unpleasant if you only miss one or two them, as I did a few months back.

It was one of those evenings where I completely misjudged the distance due to bad light, and wrenched my ankle right round. Fortunately it wasn't broken, but it was agonizingly painful, and the bruising lasted for a few weeks.
j0ekerr: Indeed.
More could have been potentially catastrophic.
I'm kinda glad my washing machine is in the kitchen.
—————
Remember that whole thing about people not wanting to apply store credit to the purchases they made during the last Insomnia I think it was?
Now I have the opposite problem.
Mine isn't in the kitchen, but ground floor seems a lot safer, especially with carrying crap around.

-shakes head- Brilliant. Haven't seen anyone mention that problem, maybe it's new.
CarrionCrow: Mine isn't in the kitchen, but ground floor seems a lot safer, especially with carrying crap around.

-shakes head- Brilliant. Haven't seen anyone mention that problem, maybe it's new.
Welp, my idea was; "if you're giving me a few cents of store credit for my purchase anyway, why not apply those to the very same purchase I'm making right now?"

But no, apparently I have to make my purchase. add that credit to my account, and then apply it to a latter purchase.

Also it is done. Now I can play as War or Death on the PC.

And yet I prefer playing a chosen undead.
Dark Souls is more addictive than crack!
Post edited May 17, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Welp, my idea was; "if you're giving me a few cents of store credit for my purchase anyway, why not apply those to the very same purchase I'm making right now?"

But no, apparently I have to make my purchase. add that credit to my account, and then apply it to a latter purchase.

Also it is done. Now I can play as War or Death on the PC.

And yet I prefer playing a chosen undead.
Dark Souls is more addictive than crack!
Store credit sounds like a mix between useful and a big pain in the ass.

That's okay. It can sit in your library, like so many other games sit in people's libraries.
You'll get around to it eventually. ;)
Donut!
blakstar: Stairs are just as unpleasant if you only miss one or two them, as I did a few months back.

It was one of those evenings where I completely misjudged the distance due to bad light, and wrenched my ankle right round. Fortunately it wasn't broken, but it was agonizingly painful, and the bruising lasted for a few weeks.
True. Things can go sideways horribly without needing to do the full kamikaze down the stairwell.

Sheesh...sounds like you did everything to mess yourself up aside from a full break. That must have sucked quite a bit.
bela555: Donut!
Hungary.
blakstar: Stairs are just as unpleasant if you only miss one or two them, as I did a few months back.

CarrionCrow: True. Things can go sideways horribly without needing to do the full kamikaze down the stairwell.

Sheesh...sounds like you did everything to mess yourself up aside from a full break. That must have sucked quite a bit.
It seems as though I never had any problems for years, but as a friend of mine said (quite a while back now!), "Once you hit 30, the warranty runs out."

I think I'm or less inclined to agree with him nowadays! :-P
blakstar: It seems as though I never had any problems for years, but as a friend of mine said (quite a while back now!), "Once you hit 30, the warranty runs out."

I think I'm or less inclined to agree with him nowadays! :-P
Yeah, that sounds about right. -laughs- It all falls apart in time.
Citizentropy: I'm new here.

32. Make. TX.
Kleetus: OK, help me out here, 32 is your age.

Make, I assume, was a typo and should be male.

TX is either Texas, or Transsexual Crossdresser?
:)

Male. Texas.