It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Piranjade:
Any chance some of you guys will do a stream of Terraria 1.3 at some point? Perhaps multiplayer? The previous streams were enjoyable, if a little too "noob-ish" at times. :)
Piranjade:
HunchBluntley: Any chance some of you guys will do a stream of Terraria 1.3 at some point? Perhaps multiplayer? The previous streams were enjoyable, if a little too "noob-ish" at times. :)
I could image that we do a stream of that. I cannot imagine though that we suddenly became more competent. :-)
Jiskra84: Has Pieman been found yet ?
We fear that he might have been taken by a jealous baker. :-(
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Piranjade
Did the Friday Worms stream disappear?
yyahoo: Did the Friday Worms stream disappear?
it's planned for today: 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Worms World Party Remastered (multiplayer stream)
There are some schedule changes coming up due to technical stuff. :-(
cyboff: it's planned for today: 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Worms World Party Remastered (multiplayer stream)
Might not happen. Sorry!
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade:
Might I ask on which side? Is it OBS going tsun-tsun on Worms, or is it... problems with Worms themself?

EDIT:
Aaand.. sadly it looks like the game has problems - release postponed to 15 July. Damn it.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Bethezer
cyboff: it's planned for today: 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Worms World Party Remastered (multiplayer stream)
Nope. There were initially 3 Worms streams scheduled. The third, set for Friday, was apparently silently deleted from the schedule. And now the 2nd is gone as well...
Post edited July 08, 2015 by yyahoo
yyahoo: Nope. There were initially 3 Worms streams scheduled. The third, set for Friday, was apparently silently deleted from the schedule. And now the 2nd is gone as well...
heh, sorry for misleading you, schedule is changing a little bit too quickly ;)
yyahoo: Nope. There were initially 3 Worms streams scheduled. The third, set for Friday, was apparently silently deleted from the schedule. And now the 2nd is gone as well...
cyboff: heh, sorry for misleading you, schedule is changing a little bit too quickly ;)
No problem at all.

We now know why Wednesday's stream was eliminated (game release delayed), but I'm still not exactly clear on why Friday's was removed initially while Wednesday's was kept.

To those in the know, when WWP is eventually released, will we still get 2 streams or will it be 1?
cyboff: heh, sorry for misleading you, schedule is changing a little bit too quickly ;)
yyahoo: No problem at all.

We now know why Wednesday's stream was eliminated (game release delayed), but I'm still not exactly clear on why Friday's was removed initially while Wednesday's was kept.

To those in the know, when WWP is eventually released, will we still get 2 streams or will it be 1?
Well it was in the plans to have 3 streams, but it got delayed. I think it would be safe to assume that there will be another worms stream when the game get's released after the delay. That's my guess.
Stream request: The Last Federation

Give it to Geordy as last stream for the day, then we will maybe see some gameplay ;)
yyahoo: No problem at all.

Senteria: Well it was in the plans to have 3 streams, but it got delayed. I think it would be safe to assume that there will be another worms stream when the game get's released after the delay. That's my guess.
Agreed, I was just curious if we would be getting what was originally going to be the third stream a couple days after the release of the game or if we'd only see a release day stream. I guess we'll find out soon enough when the game get's released. T17 has already indicated that they've found the root of the problem and are working on fixing it...
Senteria: Well it was in the plans to have 3 streams, but it got delayed. I think it would be safe to assume that there will be another worms stream when the game get's released after the delay. That's my guess.
yyahoo: Agreed, I was just curious if we would be getting what was originally going to be the third stream a couple days after the release of the game or if we'd only see a release day stream. I guess we'll find out soon enough when the game get's released. T17 has already indicated that they've found the root of the problem and are working on fixing it...
That would be cool, we'll see what the future brings. I have no clue, honestly. =)
If you're active on Facebook, feel invited to join us in UT 2004 Championship event! https://www.facebook.com/events/1666494116920325/

We're working hard to make it big, so invite your fellow gaming enthusiasts and let's celebrate this awesome game together :)
outstarwalker: If you're active on Facebook, feel invited to join us in UT 2004 Championship event! https://www.facebook.com/events/1666494116920325/

We're working hard to make it big, so invite your fellow gaming enthusiasts and let's celebrate this awesome game together :)
Is there any visual promo material available besides the teaser&trailer, like image posters or so? I wouldn't like to spam twitter with the same promo video twice during the week ;)