It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
GOG.com: Past streams are available in the "Past broadcasts" tab on our channel - you can view them there :) We also announce release streams in the news posts that you'll find on the main page and in this thread (and the "Coming up on Twitch" news post).
tokisto: Yep, thanks. I´m already aware of that. What I mean is that could give more knowing of the game for those looking to buy it or interested in.
I also did reviews for a few games I got on GOG. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'd love to see such content on the game pages as well. I think that could serve as a good platform to involve the community and also give players more a ground to inform themselves.
Post edited February 14, 2015 by zicodxx
10pm's too late for TB's Fear. :/
Nice twitch with TotalBiscuit!
Twitch channel spoilers what will Quill play today. Paradox on GOG confirmed? :D
Are you looking for new streamers with not much previous streaming experience but great improv and stand-up comedy skills and experience? I'd like to LP mainly the older games (I own Arcanum, so I was thinking of a blind Arcanum playthrough) and perhaps some new releases.
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Great to have Johann on the stream!

He's wrong though. People don't remember EU2 being railroaded because of AGCEEP, but because the original Paradox events were so few that they tied the player's hands: Austria always inherited Burgundy, then Hungary and Bohemia. Even when it had been soundly beaten by everyone around.

AGCEEP used those tens of thousands of events to give different choices and event-chains.

Also, ironically, Quill plays like the EU1 AI, stacking all his troops in a single siege and letting them die of attrition XD
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Spinorial
Is there a way to watch those past their streaming schedule?
svmariscal: Is there a way to watch those past their streaming schedule?
look here: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/profile/past_broadcasts
svmariscal: Is there a way to watch those past their streaming schedule?
cyboff: look here: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/profile/past_broadcasts
Okay, thanks ;)
OtherSide Entertainment (among others Paul Neurath, Tim Stellmach and Warren Spector) will be playing "Thief" today at 3pm EST (If I see it correctly that's 5 hours from now, so 9pm GMT+1).

From the announcement:
"We want to remind people that the first in a series of Twitch sessions we are calling OtherSide plays LookingGlass takes place tomorrow, February 18th from 3pm – 6pm EST.

In this first session Paul, Tim and some surprise guests will be playing Thief. Contrary to how Garrett prefers to go about his business, Paul and Tim will be talking up a storm while they play, recounting tales from the game's development. They'll also be giving away some free copies of the game. Don't miss out on the fun!"

It's not a GOG stream but I believe it'll be worth watching:
https://twitter.com/OtherSide_Games/status/568062000401485825

http://www.twitch.tv/otherside_entertainment

OtherSide Entertainment also have a kickstarter project that I'd love to see succeed:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant
:-)

EDIT: They announced the special guests on facebook.
"Join us today on Twitch.tv at 3pm EST as OtherSide plays Looking Glass with special guests Greg Lopiccolo, original Thief Project Director and Randy Smith, Senior Game Designer"
Attachments:
Post edited February 18, 2015 by Piranjade
I wonder what those pieramids are in the Div:OS stream I keep hearing about. I didn't do much cooking in that game. :P

On topic though, whenever I watch a stream I have a problem with the chat panel. It's working fine at first but after a few minutes it stops updating without any error message, like no one is talking. It's easy to know when it happens in the D:OS stream since the chat is embedded in the video, but on other streams I have to keep turning chat on and off at random just to make sure.
Anyone knows if that's a known problem? A bit of searching on google wasn't much helpful.
AndyBuzz:
Doesn't happen with me, however sometimes when I reload the whole page the chat keeps buffering, so you have to reload the whole page again for it to come on.
AndyBuzz: I wonder what those pieramids are in the Div:OS stream I keep hearing about. I didn't do much cooking in that game. :P

On topic though, whenever I watch a stream I have a problem with the chat panel. It's working fine at first but after a few minutes it stops updating without any error message, like no one is talking. It's easy to know when it happens in the D:OS stream since the chat is embedded in the video, but on other streams I have to keep turning chat on and off at random just to make sure.
Anyone knows if that's a known problem? A bit of searching on google wasn't much helpful.
I always get this too, but I don´t bother following all that chat ammount. It distracts me from the video gameplay...
AndyBuzz: I wonder what those pieramids are in the Div:OS stream I keep hearing about. I didn't do much cooking in that game. :P

Some people have that problem with twitch.
There are two ways I have heard about to deal with that problem:
You can pop-out the chat (cog wheel at the bottom) and refresh it without refreshing the stream.
Or you can use a different program to see the chat like HexChat for example.
Piranjade: Some people have that problem with twitch.
There are two ways I have heard about to deal with that problem:
You can pop-out the chat (cog wheel at the bottom) and refresh it without refreshing the stream.
Or you can use a different program to see the chat like HexChat for example.
I had figured the pop-out workaround, it doesn't work too consistently though. I will give the HexChat a try, thanks for letting me know. :)

So the bottomline is that it's a relatively known problem with an unknown cause then. Hmmm...

Thanks for the input all.