It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Hope to see Chronicles of Riddick in weekend promo :)
AndyBuzz: I wonder what those pieramids are in the Div:OS stream I keep hearing about. I didn't do much cooking in that game. :P
You pick up this "pie" and "ram id" up your... too large a mouth. ;P J/k, hehe.

About your chat problem: yes Id agree with Piranjade here use a different program to grab the chat. I know you can do that with IRC.
tomorow is release day of Tbhe Book of Unwritten Tales 2
it would be totaly awesome to have it on promo stream
We had MatCat playing Carribean! yesterday. It was their first time streaming for GOG and their stream had live music, a cat and lots of piraty stuff - watch it!
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/3822213
Post edited February 23, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade: We had MatCat playing Carribean! yesterday. It was their first time streaming for GOG and their stream had live music, a cat and lots of piraty stuff - watch it!
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/3822213
As requested, I created a brief highlight of their show yesterday yet it only captures half the fun it was. :)
A Matcatplays Highlight
Post edited February 23, 2015 by geordyjones
Piranjade: [..]
Ah! You're going to play Tyrian, cool! : )
May.. the Super Carrot be with you :P
Post edited February 23, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: Ah! You're going to play Tyrian, cool! : )
May.. the Super Carrot be with you :P
Thanks! I have to point out though that I might have to move that stream to another date because a super-cool, fantastic and exciting developer stream will maybe happen on Wednesday instead. :-)
Piranjade: Thanks! I have to point out though that I might have to move that stream to another date because a super-cool, fantastic and exciting developer stream will maybe happen on Wednesday instead. :-)
Woa, mystery stream!
Fangirl dream n2?
Btw, how did you get in contact with all those devs? :O
Piranjade: Thanks! I have to point out though that I might have to move that stream to another date because a super-cool, fantastic and exciting developer stream will maybe happen on Wednesday instead. :-)
phaolo: Woa, mystery stream!
Fangirl dream n2?
Btw, how did you get in contact with all those devs? :O
No, not a fan girl dream of mine this time.

For how I got into contact with the UU1 devs:
I backed their new kickstarter project (plug: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant ) and always had a look at their forum. They are actually very engaged in their community.
And then, when GOG agreed to having me stream UU1, I contacted them via twitter, and they said they would come which made me really happy. :-) They're cool.

BTW, they created their own twitch account now and are also streaming stuff:
https://twitter.com/OtherSide_Games/status/569986252314972162
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Piranjade
I understimated the.. power of Twitter.
Anyway, well done ; )
Todays "Tuesdays with Tex"-Stream will also feature the developers as far as I know. There's some info on the attached image.
Attachments:
Post edited February 24, 2015 by FrasierWCrane
That is correct. Vlad's stream (Tuesday's with Tex) will commence at the normal time slow where he will spend the first hour playing the game. Then 1 hour into the stream, the GOG Twitch Channel will Simulcast/Host the special Developer's Commentary play-through at the MatCat Plays channel, featuring:

Chris Jones (Tex Murphy and CEO Big Finish Games), Aaron Conners (series writer), Adrian Car (director), Bobby James (music and sound design), Doug Vandegrift (game artist), Chris Kelley (lead programmer), Steve Wynn (lead scripter), and myself playing the game: Mat Van Rhoon (Visual Effects Supervisor).

Vlad will also be present in the video stream alongside the Devs to co-host from the GOG side, alongside other host Aaron Randolph (Tex Community Savant).

There will be a prize givaway as well!
Oh, it's sticky now, nice. I'm soo into twitch last days. Mainly because I'm sick and lying in bed. Watching now! :)
I would love to see Outstarwalker play Vampire the Masquerade: Redemtion.

I wish for GOG to release the GOG version of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, also played by Outstarwalker of course. :)
If you're not watching for any reason, tune in NOW!
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
Really, this is great!
It's developer commented Let's Play - DELUXE!