It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DUSK is coming soon DRM-free.

DUSK reintroduces you to a world where butchery and bloodshed must be mastered... if you're to survive 'til dawn. Inspired by Doom, Quake, Blood, Heretic, Hexen, Half-Life, Redneck Rampage and all your '90s favorites, while featuring a soundtrack by metal music mastermind Andrew Hulshult.

Battle through an onslaught of mystical backwater cultists, possessed militants & even darker forces as you attempt to discover just what lurks beneath the Earth in this retro FPS inspired by the '90s legends.
Update:
Released: DUSK!!
Post edited October 03, 2019 by Ashleee
DreamedArtist: Is there offline bot multiplayer like quake and unreal ??
I would also like to know this.
DreamedArtist: Is there offline bot multiplayer like quake and unreal ??
rjbuffchix: I would also like to know this.
I will check...
No. Not right now at least (have also checked in game and cant find anything relevant).

https://steamcommunity.com/app/519860/discussions/5/1652169858553061064/

Edit: I would guess its something that could be modded in though?!
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Sachys
Sachys: I will check...
No. Not right now at least (have also checked in game and cant find anything relevant).

That sucks that they did not do bots as first and do the online thing with people last. at least people would have something to do in the mean time before the online feature was kicked in. Will skip buying this and wait till bots are put in.
Sachys: I will check...

Thank you for the information. I guess like the poster below you, DreamedArtist, I will also wait to see if bots ever get put in.
DreamedArtist: at least people would have something to do in the mean time before the online feature was kicked in.
You could play the campaign? I believe that counts as "something to do".
DreamedArtist: at least people would have something to do in the mean time before the online feature was kicked in.
eric5h5: You could play the campaign? I believe that counts as "something to do".
doing the levels will get repetitive in these types of FPS and looks like the multiplayer type of gameplay with bots and such imo offers much more fun.

Unreal tournament and Quake arena are games I been playing for 20+ years and I guess I'm just too into the whole bot thing at this point. :)
low rated
Wow GoG has sunken to a new low!

at this rate CDPB or GoG is going to be broke!
Post edited September 25, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Reading the DUSK Discord, looks like the GOG version is finished and is with GOG for QA and installer packaging.
Fingers crossed it releases next week :D
fr33kSh0w2012: Wow GoG has sunken to a new low!

at this rate CDPB or GoG is going to be broke!
And what do you mean by that? DUSK is a great game.
fr33kSh0w2012: at this rate CDPB or GoG is going to be broke!
YES, finally! After 10 years in business they'll finally be no more in business!

:P
FEED ME WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES.
Enebias: FEED ME WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES.
Oddly enough, he's not talking about the game.

He just picked a thread at random and yelled that.
Post edited September 28, 2019 by tinyE
Enebias: FEED ME WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES.
tinyE: Oddly enough, he's not talking about the game.

Oh ? just like me then, i approve of that. Lots of excitement going around for this game so get it on here as fast as possible or there will be more of THAT KIND OF YELLING !
Post edited September 28, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
tinyE: Oddly enough, he's not talking about the game.

ChrisGamer300: Oh ? just like me then, i approve of that. Lots of excitement going around for this game so get it on here as fast as possible or there will be more of THAT KIND OF YELLING !
Have I got the thread for you.
Prepare yourselves. A wild DUSK forum has appeared!