It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DUSK is coming soon DRM-free.

DUSK reintroduces you to a world where butchery and bloodshed must be mastered... if you're to survive 'til dawn. Inspired by Doom, Quake, Blood, Heretic, Hexen, Half-Life, Redneck Rampage and all your '90s favorites, while featuring a soundtrack by metal music mastermind Andrew Hulshult.

Battle through an onslaught of mystical backwater cultists, possessed militants & even darker forces as you attempt to discover just what lurks beneath the Earth in this retro FPS inspired by the '90s legends.
Update:
Released: DUSK!!
Post edited October 03, 2019 by Ashleee
Will this get included in the GOG connect service around release for those of us who have the game on steam already and want to own it multiplat without buying it again?
Sirg-s: Will this get included in the GOG connect service around release for those of us who have the game on steam already and want to own it multiplat without buying it again?
Both the Daves (Syzmanski and Oshry) have said on more than one occasion across multiple means of media that the game coming to Connect is a serious reality.
Come oooon guys! So wanna play this!
Lol I remember a couple weeks ago there was some twitter ruckus about GOG from Dusk ppl, I was kind of excited.

That was weeks ago...
Seriously dudes. I have been waiting for months. You must seriously hate money! XD
Seems incredibly awesome, I can't wait to play it!
Thank you GOG, very cool.
Where is it? Can somebody ask about it on Twitter (since I no longer use it)?
ShadowOwl: Can somebody ask about it on Twitter (since I no longer use it)?
Constantly asking them isn't going to make it release here faster. Probably not going to yield any worthwhile responses beyond those they already gave in this thread.

You could ask them in their Discord though.
they code about as well as gogie

oh dear
When a game company or studio runs the whole "we don't care about the money" line past me, my BS meter explodes.
It's crap. Any company that really does not care about Money won't be around long.
What they actually said was "REALLY SOON GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAYS WE LOVE YOU AND WE HATE MONEY" which was obviously a joke at their own expense. Lighten up. (Though "really soon" was miscalculated, or perhaps relative to geological time....)
eric5h5: Though "really soon" was miscalculated
when it cums to gogie, id say it was hard lee miscalculated at all
dudalb: It's crap. Any company that really does not care about Money won't be around long.
Test that theory and openly ask Dave for a free copy of the game here. If he doesn't deliver, you've foretold New Blood's untimely end.

eric5h5: What they actually said was "REALLY SOON GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAYS WE LOVE YOU AND WE HATE MONEY" which was obviously a joke at their own expense.
The whole "we hate money" meme is a running gag, to the point that putting wehate.money into a URL bar will take you to where you can buy New Blood's games (spoiler: it's their Steam publisher catalog page).
This is getting into Duke Nukem Forever / Half-Life 3 territory lol