It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DUSK is coming soon DRM-free.

DUSK reintroduces you to a world where butchery and bloodshed must be mastered... if you're to survive 'til dawn. Inspired by Doom, Quake, Blood, Heretic, Hexen, Half-Life, Redneck Rampage and all your '90s favorites, while featuring a soundtrack by metal music mastermind Andrew Hulshult.

Battle through an onslaught of mystical backwater cultists, possessed militants & even darker forces as you attempt to discover just what lurks beneath the Earth in this retro FPS inspired by the '90s legends.
Update:
Released: DUSK!!
Post edited October 03, 2019 by Ashleee
Some Update: it will be on testing

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1175205837943369728

also: it does have the new GOG Endless level
Dear GOG,

please don't pull a Wargroove on Dusk.
Don't worry if you cannot get the (cross-)multiplayer part to work, just release it.
You might get a bit of flak for an "incomplete" version and loose a few sales, but most people would get it just for the singleplayer part anyway.

Thanks.
NNRzuled: Dear GOG,

Don't worry if you cannot get the (cross-)multiplayer part to work, just release it.
It's not GOG that's holding it back, it's New Blood.
NNRzuled: Dear GOG,

TheMonkofDestiny: It's not GOG that's holding it back, it's New Blood.
To add an extra layer of absurdity: Similar to the Ancestors Legacy debacle, they're holding it back to implement multiplayer that's dead in the water anyway (and will likely be even deader by the time the gog version - hopefully, eventually - comes out). I tried it out a few times, it seemed decent enough, but only once (!) did I ever come across one (!) other player.
Still waiting for this game.
fronzelneekburm: To add an extra layer of absurdity: Similar to the Ancestors Legacy debacle, they're holding it back to implement multiplayer that's dead in the water anyway (and will likely be even deader by the time the gog version - hopefully, eventually - comes out). I tried it out a few times, it seemed decent enough, but only once (!) did I ever come across one (!) other player.
I'm not a big multiplayer player personally, but I was watching a stream of someone playing Duskworld multiplayer last night and there were a small number of players on the servers he was browsing (not including the ones he actually played on that were appropriate ping to his location). I don't know whether I'd call it dead as a result (certainly there's about as much player population as something like Quake - including Quake Live - scattered as it is) and once they do get it ironed out on cross-platform play, there'll be that inevitable temporary spike in players looking to test it out.

If it's not a battle royale or a hero shooter though, it's pretty much a shoe-in to be labeled "niche" in terms of popularity.
News.
Is there offline bot multiplayer like quake and unreal ??
I'm ready for today release !
My body is ready!
So, is this being released today?
Another pic he posted showed the 'Now Playing' pop-up with DUSK on it in Galaxy.

It's probably super close.

Btw, I'm down to play multiplayer after i beat the game.
com on gawg! u r slow as my friends grandma facial hair
pkk234: Another pic he posted showed the 'Now Playing' pop-up with DUSK on it in Galaxy.

It's probably super close.

Btw, I'm down to play multiplayer after i beat the game.
Multiplayer is very enjoyable, especially during their "frag nights" which they announce on their discord, usually theres a couple devs in the matches too
TheGrand547: Multiplayer is very enjoyable, especially during their "frag nights" which they announce on their discord, usually theres a couple devs in the matches too
Sweeeet. Hopefully my internet will be good enough to play.