It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are coming soon, DRM-free

Two of the most beloved Disney games of all time make their long-awaited return to PC in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King!

Play through several different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions. Instantly rewind any of the games in real-time in order to retry difficult areas, save your progress anywhere and take a journey behind-the-scenes and learn more about the creation of these incredible games.

Notice: Users who have previously purchased Disney’s Aladdin or Disney’s The Lion King on GOG.COM will receive discount toward Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.
low rated
Not gonna buy this disney rubbish.
Robette: $26,99
PaterAlf: Confirmed or just your guess?
Sorry, no idea what the price will be, was just mocking Disney's' pricing here so far.
Finally, I can play Alladin in fullscreen on PC. Looking forward for above mentioned discount for the owners.
Im just gonna point out that
its two games in one package unless im misunderstanding gogs page or something.
That gives around 15 $ per Game.
so its just 4 dollar more than 9.99 $ per game
Thats not to bad of a deal in my opinion.
If the price is $29.99 to much for me. I'd love to own and play those games of course but I'll do what I usually do and wait for a sale. And of course they will go on sale at some point.

I waited for the myst ones to go on sale to then snatched them up. Great to see these type of games come back, just to steep on the price IMO.
GOG.com: Notice: Users who have previously purchased Disney’s Aladdin or Disney’s The Lion King on GOG.COM will receive discount toward Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.
Considering that people have already paid $13-$20 if they bought the previous versions of these, that'd better be one hell of a discount if you want them to buy these 25-year old games yet again.

Adding a handful of features that emulators introduced over a decade ago doesn't justify a $30 price tag.
Post edited October 08, 2019 by SeduceMePlz
Oh fuck yeah can't wait. These were great performers. Never was able to beat them but now that's gonna change.
Zoidberg: Just dropping by to say this:
SNes Aladdin > Megadrive Aladdin
Wasn't the SNES Aladdin the one where they took away the sword so all you had was your limited supply of throwing apples?
Looks cool to me. Nice announcement!
tburger: I hope they will not replace my classic versions with new ones once I'll pick them
Ideally, they could add the original/legacy versions as goodies, like they did with other remakes (Simon the Sorcerer comes to mind).

For those who already bought the original games, I thinl it's a safe bet to say they will stay on your accounts:

Notice: Users who have previously purchased Disney’s Aladdin or Disney’s The Lion King on GOG.COM will receive discount toward Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.
Post edited October 08, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
I'm going to say having it here is better than GOG rejecting this. Maybe overpriced, all right wait for a sale. Like Consul Caesar said, having the originals as goodies would be nice.

Naathir: If only GOG could get Disney to bring Disney Tarzan Action Game and Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games here it could be awesome. Now that I see this it could be very possible in the near future. o_o
Yup, and Toy Story 2 Action Game and Donald Duck Goin Quackers and more good Disney games. Maybe eventually since Hercules came to GOG and Steam :)
Post edited October 08, 2019 by tfishell
Zoidberg: Just dropping by to say this:
SNes Aladdin > Megadrive Aladdin
ssokolow: Wasn't the SNES Aladdin the one where they took away the sword so all you had was your limited supply of throwing apples?
And jumping on ennemies! :D
I'll bite the moment someone can confirm that the 'border options' include pure black.
ssokolow: Wasn't the SNES Aladdin the one where they took away the sword so all you had was your limited supply of throwing apples?
Zoidberg: And jumping on ennemies! :D
Yep. AFAIR, the SNES Aladdin was more like Prince of Persia with all those acrobatics. Personally I loved the SNES version more than PC one. I wonder how Virgin and Capcom ended up with the licences for basically the same game on different platforms.
Celton88: Disney owns Lucas Films... Old, kid friendly Disney games are coming to GoG... Disney = Star Wars... DroidWorks = Kid Friendly...

CONFIRMED! DROIDWORKS IS COMING TO GOG!!
YAY!!!