It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 amazing titles straight from SEGA are coming soon to GOG: ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition, ENDLESS™ Space 2 and Dungeon of the ENDLESS™!

And that means you’ll soon be able to enjoy 2 amazing sci-fi 4X strategy games and an excellent rogue-like, dungeon-defense title all within the ENDLESS™ universe. Let’s take a close look at them:

ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition
Turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age, where you can control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic domination. Definitive Edition includes all the expansions and updates released for the game.

ENDLESS™ Space 2
Strategic Space Opera and a sequel to the aforementioned ENDLESS™ Space. It features the compelling “just one more turn” gameplay and it is also set in the same mysterious Endless universe. As the leader of your civilization, will you impose your vision and build the greatest stellar empire. You will explore mysterious star systems, discover the secrets of ancient races, build colonies on distant planets, exploit trade routes, develop advanced technologies of unthinkable power, and of course encounter new life forms to understand, to court or to conquer.

Make sure to wishlist the ENDLESS™ titles and prepare for amazing gaming experiences that they offer!
high rated
I don't mind GOG stamping the Coming Soon™ on literally every upcoming release, even if they're still months and months away from actually releasing, what I hate is the radio silence, what's the reason for such a long delay?
I think soon means within the decade.
For the summer sale?
Hey, has anyone seen Godot... I mean Horatio? He was supposed to come here soon. Will it be like in the play where the theatre closes its doors with no Godot ever seen.
Hehe, that is right.

Also, a good touch would be to bring the free Horatio adventure game to GOG as well!!

Also, I still think that they will arrive by the summer sale... Let us see :)

These are good games.
Post edited May 06, 2023 by Carradice
Carradice: Hehe, that is right.

Also, a good touch would be to bring the free Horatio adventure game to GOG as well!!

Also, I still think that they will arrive by the summer sale... Let us see :)

These are good games.
I guess ...
Oh ! What a surprise ! (lol), Summer Sale and ... not yet !
What's going on ?!
Post edited June 12, 2023 by shin_ryosuke
shin_ryosuke: Oh ! What a surprise ! (lol), Summer Sale and ... not yet !
What's going on ?!
I am sure CDProject does not want any big release to steal the show from Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty.
Maybe we will see them tomorrow or on Thursday, but I would not hold my breath as it took a year for DoW to appear after it has been announced.
What's going on ?!
Summer sales going on for the rest of the month. Fingers crossed.
What's going on ?!
Sulibor: I am sure CDProject does not want any big release to steal the show from Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty.
Maybe we will see them tomorrow or on Thursday, but I would not hold my breath as it took a year for DoW to appear after it has been announced.
That doesn't make sense. Phantom Liberty will still sell like crazy on Steam and other platforms. Not like some older games will still it's thunder.
Post edited June 12, 2023 by Syphon72
More than 5 months now - when are you guys going to release the games, or at least give us a reason for this absurd delay? It's not like these are eXactly new games for the publisher to hold back in favor of other platforms anymore either...
Duke Garland: More than 5 months now - when are you guys going to release the games, or at least give us a reason for this absurd delay? It's not like these are eXactly new games for the publisher to hold back in favor of other platforms anymore either...
Patience. The delay is certainly due to the integration of multiplayer via galaxy. It may take longer than expected because the multi was originally designed for steam and not gog.
Duke Garland: More than 5 months now - when are you guys going to release the games, or at least give us a reason for this absurd delay? It's not like these are eXactly new games for the publisher to hold back in favor of other platforms anymore either...
Lukin86: Patience. The delay is certainly due to the integration of multiplayer via galaxy. It may take longer than expected because the multi was originally designed for steam and not gog.
Pretty sure they are busy working on new ways to screw over the people that buy their games. Dungeon Of the Endless will 110% require Galaxy to play multiplayer, cause when any company uses steam lan Aka FAKE LAN they do like 30% less work than they actually have to. ;?
Edit: oops, wrong thread
Post edited July 01, 2023 by maxpoweruser
Finally ES2 !
But I'm still waiting for Dungeon of the Endless ...
Why no Endless Legend?