It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 amazing titles straight from SEGA are coming soon to GOG: ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition, ENDLESS™ Space 2 and Dungeon of the ENDLESS™!

And that means you’ll soon be able to enjoy 2 amazing sci-fi 4X strategy games and an excellent rogue-like, dungeon-defense title all within the ENDLESS™ universe. Let’s take a close look at them:

ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition
Turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age, where you can control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic domination. Definitive Edition includes all the expansions and updates released for the game.

ENDLESS™ Space 2
Strategic Space Opera and a sequel to the aforementioned ENDLESS™ Space. It features the compelling “just one more turn” gameplay and it is also set in the same mysterious Endless universe. As the leader of your civilization, will you impose your vision and build the greatest stellar empire. You will explore mysterious star systems, discover the secrets of ancient races, build colonies on distant planets, exploit trade routes, develop advanced technologies of unthinkable power, and of course encounter new life forms to understand, to court or to conquer.

Make sure to wishlist the ENDLESS™ titles and prepare for amazing gaming experiences that they offer!
I don't get the point of these "coming soon" announcements if it's not pre-order or day-one release which could prevent buy on other store. GOG is usually very cryptic about releases so why making those for some selected games and then have people asking when and when like with Dawn of War?
GOG.com: ...
As if Bender crafted the announcement URL: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_soon_bendless_space_endless_space_2_and_dungeon_of_the_endless_from_segab_09213

(Of Futurama Prominence)
Lol at everyone saying "YES" and "Thanks" need to come to reality and realize it might as well have not even been said because now it won't be here for another 6+ months...

What proof do I have? Well, Dawn of War... when tf are we getting that? Glad SEGA and GoG are still talking but it means nothing if nothing is delivered

More like "Coming Later...Much Later".
TheCleaner517: Lol at everyone saying "YES" and "Thanks" need to come to reality and realize it might as well have not even been said because now it won't be here for another 6+ months...

What proof do I have? Well, Dawn of War... when tf are we getting that? Glad SEGA and GoG are still talking but it means nothing if nothing is delivered

Not like these are new games getting released. We all have other games to play until they come. But I get it we have to be negative 100% on GOG forums.
Why no Endless Legend what's up with that? That would be something.
If we are getting Amplitude titles, it'd be great to see Endless Legend and Humankind as well.
Maxvorstadt: New releases? I bought Endless Space here some years ago (had to refund it, cause the game wasn`t runing, a problem that many people had according to the game specific subforum), so this is NOT a new release!
I think you may be confusing it with another game (or another store).
Dungeon of the Endless has absolutely stunning trailer - I got such Another World vibes from it I instabought it when it came out

too bad it's in fact a very difficult roguelike which I suck at! :D
Can't think of many Sega games I was less interested than these, but good for those who wanted them...
TheCleaner517: Lol at everyone saying "YES" and "Thanks" need to come to reality and realize it might as well have not even been said because now it won't be here for another 6+ months...

Syphon72: Not like these are new games getting released. We all have other games to play until they come. But I get it we have to be negative 100% on GOG forums.
Yeah, because being realistic = Negative. Get out of fairy land.
Syphon72: Not like these are new games getting released. We all have other games to play until they come. But I get it we have to be negative 100% on GOG forums.
TheCleaner517: Yeah, because being realistic = Negative. Get out of fairy land.
I don't think you what being realistic means.
TheCleaner517: Yeah, because being realistic = Negative. Get out of fairy land.
Syphon72: I don't think you what being realistic means.
And I don't think you know what being negative means. Am I wrong in my earlier statements? No. So far they are proving to be true. Ergo, based in reality. Ergo, being realistic.

In any case, I bet Dawn of War will most likely be released during the next Skulls for the Skull Throne event this year. Sad, that they wait this long for that, if it indeed happens then.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by TheCleaner517
GOG.com: Make sure to wishlist the ENDLESS™ titles and prepare for amazing gaming experiences that they offer!
That is great, but I must also echo people asking about Endless Legend. It has the most votes of the Endless series.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/endless_legend

Personally I want to buy Condemned Criminal Origins, can't say I'm interested in these games myself.
Aww heck yes. Been a long wait but yes, these will be instant buys. Hopefully this leads to Legend and future Amplitude games as well.

Nice one GOG.
How Soon? 5 days from now, or are we talking about like 6 years away?...