It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you love action-packed titles with adrenaline jumps on a cosmic scale, you should enjoy this week’s Weekly Sale on GOG.COM with discounts reaching up to 90%. Promo consists of many first-person shooter games set in Sci-Fi worlds, where new technology meets with an old-fashioned rumble.

Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (-50%) is another game from the series based on tabletop games by Games Workshop. As a young T’au warrior, you must face the mighty human-build Empire, which shows no mercy to aliens. Using one of the 15 available weapons you must fight your way through chaos and destruction.

Hard Reset Redux (-90%) is a cyberpunk-themed FPP created by Polish studio Flying Wild Hog. In this game there’s practically no stop to the action sequences. Cyborg Zombies that attack you from every corner can be destroyed not only with guns. You can slice them using a weapon highly effective in close combat - the Cyber-Katana.

Check out the Weekly Sale on GOG.COM and buy even more titles filled with tons of explosive action. The Promo ends on 2nd December 2019, at 2 PM UTC.
SpecShadow: Finally a better price for Turok 2 SoE
But still no Mac/Linux versions even though they are on Steam, and are here for the first one.
Dogmaus: I'm glad I got some of these for 0,59 € in the past (Redneck R Collection included). Many old overpriced games in this sale. I will consider Hard Reset!
Imo I think the prices(at least here) are good for the games I listed considering what you get in return....though of course everyone's "mileage" may vary somewhat on that opinion. :)
Post edited November 25, 2019 by GameRager
Ah yes, that classic FPS Raiden III.
low rated
SirPrimalform: Ah yes, that classic FPS Raiden III.
Maybe they meant the scifi rumble and FPS to be two separate categories? :\
Turok 2 is on sale but Turok isn't .
tfishell: Redneck Rampage is fun and I assume $5 is the best deal you'll probably get from Interplay these days. Red Faction 1 is also worth 2.50 imo.

As for FPSes in general, still waiting on Doom 3 + RoE original. By now I've played it but I'd like a GOG copy.

Also CoD Warchest
If I'm not mistaken, during Winter Sale 2018, Redneck Rampage could be had for $3.39 USD.
tfishell: Redneck Rampage is fun and I assume $5 is the best deal you'll probably get from Interplay these days. Red Faction 1 is also worth 2.50 imo.

As for FPSes in general, still waiting on Doom 3 + RoE original. By now I've played it but I'd like a GOG copy.

Also CoD Warchest
During Winter Sale 2018, you could get Redneck Rampage for $3.39 USD.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by TheBigCore
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Discounts for the entire Unreal series were suddenly removed for the unknown reason.
idbeholdME: So they were discounted during the first 15 minutes of the sale? That is strange indeed.
I sent a ticket. Let's see what support will say about this situation.
tfishell: Redneck Rampage is fun and I assume $5 is the best deal you'll probably get from Interplay these days.
Indeed, the discounts are not that good anymore these days...

I'm happy I got it for $0.59 with the big Interplay bundle, before they have increased the base prices of most of their games. Good old days, I miss these high discount bundles.
GameRager: Daikatana(not as bad as people claim, and most major bugs are gone in gog's version),
You need to take the deserved hate of Daikatana in the context of its time. It was an AAA game that was released with a gazillion of bugs that got hyped to another dimension, which was released by an otherwise very respected game developer (John Romero).

It's easy to look past the negatives of the game when it costs less than a bottle of water.

Having said that ,outside that context, I also liked the game.
Sure is a lot of Unreal asset artwork on this sale for not having any Unreal titles in the sale itself.
low rated
Ixoliptis: You need to take the deserved hate of Daikatana in the context of its time. It was an AAA game that was released with a gazillion of bugs that got hyped to another dimension, which was released by an otherwise very respected game developer (John Romero).
I first played it beyond it's launch, so I didn't know of the hype, and I played and had fun with it(with unlimited saves, obviously) even with the bugs. Yeah, it was a bit crap when the companions gor stuck or couldn't climb a ladder, but I worked past that and had fun with it regardless. :)

Ixoliptis: It's easy to look past the negatives of the game when it costs less than a bottle of water.
Imo now that the bugs are mostly gone I think even at 3x the current sale price it'd be worth it.

Ixoliptis: Having said that ,outside that context, I also liked the game.
I liked it all except the stupid boss battle at the end(small room, overly tough, etc) & the dumb "twist" ending.
gasbandit: Sure is a lot of Unreal asset artwork on this sale for not having any Unreal titles in the sale itself.
They were discounted for a very short time (10 minutes or less).

I sent a ticket, but haven't received a reply yet. Is there any other way to summon someone from the GOG staff here?
high rated
Also on the subject of FPSes, with Stranglehold likely coming soon it'd be nice to have WB let Area 51 (2005 fps) appear here. And F33333R3 despite the distaste some people have for it.
Post edited November 26, 2019 by tfishell
Back in July, GOG posted a sale they described as "Shooters for every taste", ...and it included nothing but 1st-person shooters and twin-stick shooters. D:<

Now they've posted a sale that's specifically described as "first-person shooter games", and it includes Raiden III & those Crusader: No games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited November 28, 2019 by Curtainferno
tfishell: Also on the subject of FPSes, with Stranglehold likely coming soon it'd be nice to have WB let Area 51 (2005 fps) appear here. And F33333R3 despite the distaste some people have for it.
I liked Area 51 a bit(didnt finish it though) even though it had little interaction, and F3AR 3 was pretty good even if it changed the gameplay quite a bit(plus you can play as fettel for once once you beat it the first time).

=============================

Curtainferno: Back in July, GOG posted a sale they described as "Shooters for every taste", ...and it included nothing but 1st-person shooters and twin-stick shooters. D:<

Now they've posted a sale that's specifically described as "first-person shooter games", and it inludes Raiden III & those Crusader: No games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As I said before this might be filed under the "sci-fi rumble" part of the title more than the FPS title.....or someone at gog forgot to add the third person sh**ter bit to the title as well.
Post edited November 26, 2019 by GameRager