It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you love action-packed titles with adrenaline jumps on a cosmic scale, you should enjoy this week’s Weekly Sale on GOG.COM with discounts reaching up to 90%. Promo consists of many first-person shooter games set in Sci-Fi worlds, where new technology meets with an old-fashioned rumble.

Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (-50%) is another game from the series based on tabletop games by Games Workshop. As a young T’au warrior, you must face the mighty human-build Empire, which shows no mercy to aliens. Using one of the 15 available weapons you must fight your way through chaos and destruction.

Hard Reset Redux (-90%) is a cyberpunk-themed FPP created by Polish studio Flying Wild Hog. In this game there’s practically no stop to the action sequences. Cyborg Zombies that attack you from every corner can be destroyed not only with guns. You can slice them using a weapon highly effective in close combat - the Cyber-Katana.

Check out the Weekly Sale on GOG.COM and buy even more titles filled with tons of explosive action. The Promo ends on 2nd December 2019, at 2 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Weekly Sale: Sci-Fi Rumble – first-person shooter games up to 90% off
Only one game that I'm interested in - and that one is still a bit too pricey for me (considering some things mentioned in the reviews).
high rated
1) Sees a Skaarj in the sale promo picture.
2) Sees that no Unreal game is currently on sale.
3) *Visible confusion*
Post edited November 25, 2019 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: 1) Sees a Skaarj in the sale promo picture.
2) Sees that no Unreal game is currently on sale.
3) *Visible confusion*
Discounts for the entire Unreal series were suddenly removed for the unknown reason.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Discounts for the entire Unreal series were suddenly removed for the unknown reason.
So they were discounted during the first 15 minutes of the sale? That is strange indeed.
Any explanation, GOG?
Nothing to see here.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by Themken
high rated
Redneck Rampage is fun and I assume $5 is the best deal you'll probably get from Interplay these days. Red Faction 1 is also worth 2.50 imo.

As for FPSes in general, still waiting on Doom 3 + RoE original. By now I've played it but I'd like a GOG copy.

Also CoD Warchest
Post edited November 25, 2019 by tfishell
high rated
I'm glad I got some of these for 0,59 € in the past (Redneck R Collection included). Many old overpriced games in this sale. I will consider Hard Reset!
high rated
Dogmaus: I will consider Hard Reset!
The game is good but this is sadly the Redux, which has many changes compared to the original. The graphics are "optimized" (read worse) for the consoles and there were some gameplay changes as well. They added a dash and a Katana weapon without adjusting the enemies at all, resulting in the game being much easier than it should be because you have too much mobility.

But if you never played the original, it will probably not bother you. It is very similar to the "original Doom 3 vs BFG Edition" situation.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by idbeholdME
high rated
Finally a better price for Turok 2 SoE

Might pick Chaser too since my retail copy doesn't work despite all that fiddling.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by SpecShadow
"Between the Stars" game looks really interesting.....
low rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Discounts for the entire Unreal series were suddenly removed for the unknown reason.
idbeholdME: So they were discounted during the first 15 minutes of the sale? That is strange indeed.
I wouldn't call Q.U.B.E. 2 a shooter or an action-packed game, but it's a nice casual first person puzzler (with a lame excuse for a story, but who cares, in a puzzle game).

Anyway, I bet there are few nice offers here, hidden behind the region lock wall. ;)
tfishell: Redneck Rampage is fun and I assume $5 is the best deal you'll probably get from Interplay these days. Red Faction 1 is also worth 2.50 imo.
This....also I find even Red Faction 2 to be somewhat enjoyable.
--------------------------------------------

To all: I also recommend the two crusader games(though the controls re non standard and take time to get used to, I think the gameplay/levels/cutscenes/people make up for that), Daikatana(not as bad as people claim, and most major bugs are gone in gog's version), Shogo(great anime style shoot em up with mechs to pilot), and Chaser(a decent FPS game with a cliched but decent plot) for starters.