It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I am making a an all-new Community Stickies Compendium :) Sorry for the confusion :)

I figured we should have a new one anyways and I'll also get the chance to clean up those stickies on the top :)
Awesome! Thank you, Judas.

edit: the general forum looks much better with the stickies trimmed down to 3. :)
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Barefoot_Monkey
Thanks a lot Barefoot_Monkey for your essentials! I was busy with some RL problems for a few months and I felt kinda lost with the new web page layout. Fortunately your script make it easier to get used to it. And it restores colorful logo (I've no idea who could have thought that gray logo would look cool, but perhaps it's just me...)
coffeecup: snip
I also would like to see GOGWiki sync work on Seamonkey 2.29.1

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0 SeaMonkey/2.29.1
Post edited October 10, 2014 by solar_dome
Feature request, would it be possible to have the footer class="main-footer" collapsible, or at least the main-footer divs? Would help with that huge black part on the bottom of the pages.
Suggested feature:
- Add to the Account Menu, between Wishlist and Messages a link to "Gifts".
JMich: Feature request, would it be possible to have the footer class="main-footer" collapsible, or at least the main-footer divs? Would help with that huge black part on the bottom of the pages.
^ Seconded. :-)

mrkgnao: Suggested feature:
This too. :-D
Post edited October 10, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
JMich: Feature request, would it be possible to have the footer class="main-footer" collapsible, or at least the main-footer divs? Would help with that huge black part on the bottom of the pages.
mrkgnao: Suggested feature:
Both of these features would be lovely. That massive empty space is just weird. =/
coffeecup: GOGWiki synchronization does not work on Seamonkey 2.29.1 anymore, can you fix it? I suspect you are using some Firefox-specific XUL/CSS ...

It only displays that sync is starting and then, nothing else happens, but I verified my logins in the wiki and GOG.

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.29.1
Hi, coffeecup. I've installed Seamonkey to sort out the syncing issue that you're having. I see that the vanilla Greasemonkey extension doesn't install on Seamonkey - do you have a link to the extension that you're using to add support for Greasemonkey scripts on Seamonkey?

(so many monkeys...)
Barefoot_Monkey:
Could be Greasemonkey for Seamonkey, could be Scriptish...
Seamonkey 2.29.1
I am using Scriptish 0.1.13 pre.20140929.1200.7dfca508
This is a nightly build.
http://scriptish.org/

Syncing issues persist.
Barefoot_Monkey: Hi, coffeecup. I've installed Seamonkey to sort out the syncing issue that you're having. I see that the vanilla Greasemonkey extension doesn't install on Seamonkey - do you have a link to the extension that you're using to add support for Greasemonkey scripts on Seamonkey?
The current stable version of Scriptish is 0.1.11 from May 2013, dunno the differences to the current unstable build of Scriptish. Sorry that I really forgot that Scriptish exists, I so really got used to it that I thought userscripts functionality is an integral part of the browser :)

Barefoot_Monkey: (so many monkeys...)
Well, seamonkeys are a different beast than monkeys .. they are elegant creatures of the sea :)

But I'm REALLY grateful that you are willing to make an effort to support this browser... there are some other projects with way more manpower that scoff at the big brother of Firefox (EnhancedSteam, I'm looking at you).

This page lists some differences between the Firefox and SeaMonkey XUL, it is mainly related to the user interface and both browser have some dissimilar namespaces. It is targeted to extensions, but I think this page will also aid userscript authors:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SeaMonkey_2

Perhaps the bottom of the page ("JavaScript Tweaks") is the key.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by coffeecup
Barefoot_Monkey: (so many monkeys...)
coffeecup: Well, seamonkeys are a different beast than monkeys .. they are elegant creatures of the sea :)
As in : not leaving footprints on the ceiling kind ? ;p
Barefoot_Monkey:
Just updated and checked out toggling owned games visibility from the games list and it is beautiful. Thank you.

EDIT:
Though it doesn't see to work on the categorized game lists:
http://www.gog.com/games/adventure##sort=bestselling&page=1
Post edited October 15, 2014 by adambiser
Possible bug:

I used the "Share on GOGWiki" feature, but I was inadvertently not logged in to the wiki.
I got the expected message:
[i]You need to be logged in to the GOG community wiki to update your profile information.
Log in now, or create a wiki account if you don't have one already, and then try again.
Your wiki username doesn't need to be the same as your name on gog.com, but it helps to keep them the same so that others can recognise you.
Click here to sync with GOGWiki again[/i]

I logged in (via the supplied link), which worked fine.
But when I clicked on the "Click here to sync with GOGWiki again" it didn't seem to do anything. Tried several times.

I eventually closed the menu, reopened and reshared without any problem.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Possible bug:

I used the "Share on GOGWiki" feature, but I was inadvertently not logged in to the wiki.
I got the expected message:
[i]You need to be logged in to the GOG community wiki to update your profile information.
Log in now, or create a wiki account if you don't have one already, and then try again.
Your wiki username doesn't need to be the same as your name on gog.com, but it helps to keep them the same so that others can recognise you.
Click here to sync with GOGWiki again[/i]

I logged in (via the supplied link), which worked fine.
But when I clicked on the "Click here to sync with GOGWiki again" it didn't seem to do anything. Tried several times.

I eventually closed the menu, reopened and reshared without any problem.
I had this too, it behaves the same even if you're already logged in to your GOGWiki account, perform a share, then make a change say to your wishlist and try to re-share without closing and reopening the Barefoot Essentials menu.

I think it's been like this from the start of the new version, and I chalked it up to some limitation of the process. Perhaps it is a bug, so good that you brought it up.