It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: However, doing so now might be less beneficial, as I believe I have already ironed out the algorithm so that it correctly identifies all the 203 public wishlists on the wiki. Changing the <ol> at this point would likely break my script (e.g. I scan for the following string '<ol class="GOGUser_list">').
madth3: Well, I'd still commend you to consider if changing the script to search something like '<ol class="GOGUser_list" id="GOG_wishlist">' would not make it less susceptible to change. Thinking, for example, of new users.
:-)
Fair point. Just give me an alert.
mrkgnao: Fair point. Just give me an alert.
You're right about that and I apologize for not thinking about a change that would break the current script. I just thought it would be a small change in BE and since this is a new feature, not many people would be using it yet.
mrkgnao: Fair point. Just give me an alert.
madth3: You're right about that and I apologize for not thinking about a change that would break the current script. I just thought it would be a small change in BE and since this is a new feature, not many people would be using it yet.
I'm not certain, but I tend to believe that the change needs to be in the wiki, not in BE.
The change, I think, would modify the HTML generated from the <gog-wishlist user="username" /> generator (or whatever it's called).
But I'm only guessing.
mrkgnao: I'm not certain, but I tend to believe that the change needs to be in the wiki, not in BE.
The change, I think, would modify the HTML generated from the <gog-wishlist user="username" /> generator (or whatever it's called).
But I'm only guessing.
You are correct, I think. I got confused because of the process to update the shelf/wishlist from BE. (Which has to be storing the game lists in the wiki but not necessarily the pre-rendered HTML.)
GOGWiki synchronization does not work on Seamonkey 2.29.1 anymore, can you fix it? I suspect you are using some Firefox-specific XUL/CSS ...

It only displays that sync is starting and then, nothing else happens, but I verified my logins in the wiki and GOG.

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.29.1
In light of the current Mutator Promo, where people miss to tick the gift box at a checkout and GOG refuses to turn such purchases to gift code, I had a discussion on the matter here and was wondering if such a feature could be implemented into the script.
I wonder why this thread isn't sticky. After GOG made many customers unhappy with their new layout, these Essentials have become even more essential and every user should be notified of them.

Request to GOG: make this thread sticky or find some other way to point new users to the existence of this script!
Lifthrasil: I wonder why this thread isn't sticky. After GOG made many customers unhappy with their new layout, these Essentials have become even more essential and every user should be notified of them.

Request to GOG: make this thread sticky or find some other way to point new users to the existence of this script!
I don't expect anyone from GOG is reading this thread, so if you want to sticky it you should probably contact Judas or Support.
Lifthrasil: I wonder why this thread isn't sticky. After GOG made many customers unhappy with their new layout, these Essentials have become even more essential and every user should be notified of them.

mrkgnao: I don't expect anyone from GOG is reading this thread, so if you want to sticky it you should probably contact Judas or Support.
You're right. I'll do that.
mrkgnao: I don't expect anyone from GOG is reading this thread, so if you want to sticky it you should probably contact Judas or Support.
Great suggestion, I'll do the same for MaGog too. ;-)

Lifthrasil: You're right. I'll do that.
Perhaps you too?
HypersomniacLive: Great suggestion, I'll do the same for MaGog too. ;-)
Naughty... ;-)
mrkgnao: Naughty... ;-)
Nope, just extremely grateful. ;-D

I've posted the link as many times as I could in the "fresher, better GOG" thread and the "Listening to your feedback", but apparently they haven't listened hard enough... yet!

And this one got already sticky-ed!!

Congrats Barefoot_Monkey!!

Fingers crossed we can achieve the same status for mrkgnao.
Ew, for some reason I suddenly feel very sticky...

Thanks for taking the initiative and asking GOG, Lifthrasil.

And good luck, mrkgnao!
Looks like this thread isn't sticky anymore :( But now the MaGog thread is, so that's OK :)
Barefoot_Monkey: Looks like this thread isn't sticky anymore :( But now the MaGog thread is, so that's OK :)
I am making a an all-new Community Stickies Compendium :) Sorry for the confusion :)

I figured we should have a new one anyways and I'll also get the chance to clean up those stickies on the top :)