It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shambhala: When in the home page the icons that link directly to your shelf either in grid or list mode do not appear (for me at least).
mrkgnao: That was the case for me for a while yesterday, but now it's OK. Make sure you have the latest BE (ver. 2.1.3).
You are right, I didn't. Now it works :)
There's a new update. You can now once again force the total number of games on your account to appear above your shelf/game list (works for movies too). I haven't tested to see if it works when there are new or updated games - I'll just have to wait for the opportunity.

Also, the shelf and list icons in the account menu are fixed. Eventually I'd like to add icons for the wishlist and the movie list/shelf too, but there are other things to do before that. I'll aim to do the Chrome port next.
Barefoot_Monkey: There's a new update. You can now once again force the total number of games on your account to appear above your shelf/game list (works for movies too). I haven't tested to see if it works when there are new or updated games - I'll just have to wait for the opportunity.

Also, the shelf and list icons in the account menu are fixed. Eventually I'd like to add icons for the wishlist and the movie list/shelf too, but there are other things to do before that. I'll aim to do the Chrome port next.
Well, that was fast. Thanks again!
Barefoot_Monkey: There's a new update. You can now once again force the total number of games on your account to appear above your shelf/game list (works for movies too). I haven't tested to see if it works when there are new or updated games - I'll just have to wait for the opportunity.

Library icons work as intended. The games counter appears to be working correctly too - I already had updates, so not sure.
I see though that based on the counter I'm missing a game and have to go track down now which one it is, argh!
boct1584: Possibly stupid question: How do you manage the options in the script? I'm using the Blank Canvas Script Handler with Google Chrome.
madth3: There should be an entry "essentials" in the GOG navigation bar, in the Account menu.
There is no such entry. In fact the script appears to be doing absolutely nothing right now.
boct1584: There is no such entry. In fact the script appears to be doing absolutely nothing right now.
Sorry about that. I believe the script isn't working on anything other than Firefox at the moment. Give me a bit of time and I'll sort that out.
Broken design when I'm not logged in (old-school navigation bar style and old favicon): http://i.imgur.com/jQhAZsh.png
It's like the new design is trying to exist but can't. :D
Wurzelkraft: Broken design when I'm not logged in (old-school navigation bar style and old favicon): http://i.imgur.com/jQhAZsh.png
MUST.......GO.......GREY!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *smash*

:-)
Wurzelkraft: Broken design when I'm not logged in (old-school navigation bar style and old favicon): http://i.imgur.com/jQhAZsh.png
I'm back at using my nice thin top bar, but I too get the login distortion the moment I allow javascript. I've decided that it doesn't bother me enough to act upon it.

Barefoot_Monkey: Sorry about that. I believe the script isn't working on anything other than Firefox at the moment. Give me a bit of time and I'll sort that out.
trentonlf has gotten it working on Chrome.
Barefoot_Monkey: Sorry about that. I believe the script isn't working on anything other than Firefox at the moment. Give me a bit of time and I'll sort that out.
I really hate to pester you, but do you have any ETA on when you'll update the Chrome-native extension? I had booted up firefox and was blown away with what you have done with BE for the redesigned website. You went above and beyond, my friend, and I love it all. I'll wait patiently for it to be updated on browser of choice, but I can't use tampermonkey due to unknown conflicts, and now that I see how nice the latest version is, I'm exceptionally eager for the updated extension.
Instead of fading out, I'd like the nav bar to just stay up there at the top where I can scroll back up to it if I want to use it. Can we get an option for that?
TheJoe: Instead of fading out, I'd like the nav bar to just stay up there at the top where I can scroll back up to it if I want to use it. Can we get an option for that?
Until Barefoot adds that, if at all, there's a stylish extension (written by Eli, I believe) that does that (https://userstyles.org/styles/104807/stay-put-gog-nav-bar).
Post edited September 20, 2014 by mrkgnao
<div class="quot">'.top-nav__home, .top-nav-extras-search-holder, .top-nav__extras, nav.top-nav, .top-nav__item, <span class="bold">.top-nav__login-inner'</span>, [ </div>
I just finished an update which should get the script working on Violent Monkey and Tampermonkey, for Opera and Chrome users. It was a matter of removing all the for..of loops in the code, as only Firefox supports those. Now I can get to work on the native Chrome extension - then I'll fix the not-logged-in styling and get the notification-hiding done. Also, there's one new feature in this release:

TheJoe: Instead of fading out, I'd like the nav bar to just stay up there at the top where I can scroll back up to it if I want to use it. Can we get an option for that?
Done! Get Greasemonkey to update the script and you should be able to pin the navigation bar to the top.
Barefoot_Monkey: Done! Get Greasemonkey to update the script and you should be able to pin the navigation bar to the top.
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate all the work you've done :D