It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wishbone: Whaaaaa'?

...the game was not well-received critically and sales capped at 27 copies in the US with only 176 copies worldwide.
Wishbone: I've never even heard of it. The fact that a 3rd game in the 7th Guest series ever existed is news to me. Given its predecessors, how could it possibly have sold only 176 copies worldwide?
probably because its a compilation of puzzles from the 7th guest and the 11th hour
and there is no new story connecting them
nor any new puzzles

why buy a cut rate collection if you can buy the full games ?
omega64: No advertising?
Wishbone: That's not enough. There must have been only a minuscule amount of stores even stocking the game for the sales figure to be that low. Otherwise, more people than that would have stumbled across it purely by accident and decided to buy it based on the reputation of its predecessors, even if they'd never known of its existence beforehand.
True, Maybe it wasn't even mentioned as a sequel on the box?
Though that would be really weird/stupid.
Wishbone: That's not enough. There must have been only a minuscule amount of stores even stocking the game for the sales figure to be that low. Otherwise, more people than that would have stumbled across it purely by accident and decided to buy it based on the reputation of its predecessors, even if they'd never known of its existence beforehand.
omega64: True, Maybe it wasn't even mentioned as a sequel on the box?
Though that would be really weird/stupid.
no the games are mentioned on the box [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Henry's_Playhouse#/media/File:Unclehenry.jpg]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Henry's_Playhouse#/media/File:Unclehenry.jpg[/url]
Due of rights. I love the sound of that. Why did x happen? Due of rights.
Post edited March 09, 2016 by Titanium
omega64: That one doesn't count, the game wasn't even finished. :P
Even if we don't count Dark Matter, that still doesn't make Achtung Panzer the fastest-removed game from here. That honor belongs to Black Mirror 2, which was removed a bit over one month after its release. And if we don't count Black Mirror 2 because it returned, then the honor goes to Operation Flashpoint, which was removed 2 months after its release.
Post edited March 09, 2016 by Grargar
omega64: That one doesn't count, the game wasn't even finished. :P
Grargar: Even if we don't count Dark Matter, that still doesn't make Achtung Panzer the fastest-removed game from here. That honor belongs to Black Mirror 2, which was removed a mere month after its release. And if we don't count Black Mirror 2 because it returned, then the honor goes to Operation Flashpoint, which was removed 2 months after its release.
Didn't even know about those.
Konrad: Hey guys, a heads up that we just (literally, just) had to remove Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943 from our catalog.

It's a pretty simple case of rights expiring and changing hands, and we'll be in touch with the new rights owners to get it back up on GOG.com

As usual in sudden situations like these, sorry that we weren't able to give you more of a warning. Hopefully it'll be back before long.
No excuses! Go back in time and fix it.
PainOfSalvation: No excuses! Go back in time and fix it.
It's a job for Rip Hunter :P
tinyE: Let me guess, the Estate of Erwin Rommel complained they weren't getting a fair cut.

THOSE NAZI BASTARDS!
Nah, Joseph Goebbels plans to release a remastered version of it and doesn`t want a cheaper version of it to be sold. :-)
And by the way, what you are doing is "Wehrkraftzersetzung"! Traitor!!!!!!
:-)
Post edited March 09, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
mrkgnao: "Dark Matter" was removed after 5 days, back in October 2013.
Yeah, but for a different reason, the devs lied to GOG or something similar, and failed to deliver a complete game (which isn't finished, and i seriously doubt it will be one day -.-)
Right, they left. Looked at the game card a couple of times but never bought it. No need to watch out for tanks in Kharkov anymore even if I did get a time machine and went back to 1943.
Phew, for a moment I thought "damn, a Nordic game being removed?" ;D
Lemme guess: it'll go into Graviteam hands. Good! The kid's going back to ma and pa's home ;D
mrkgnao: "Dark Matter" was removed after 5 days, back in October 2013.
DyNaer: Yeah, but for a different reason, the devs lied to GOG or something similar, and failed to deliver a complete game (which isn't finished, and i seriously doubt it will be one day -.-)
Seems the developer went out of business; guess the flood of refunds killed it. A pity as it looks like a nice game.
Titanium: Due of rights. I love the sound of that. Why did x happen? Due of rights.
And the rights happened due to reasons.
Damn, I had it on my wishlist.