It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead to rights?
Let's vote for these other Graviteam games as well. If the rights have reverted back to them, this could be an opportunity to get all (or at least some more) of their games here.

T-72 Balkans on Fire! (another wishlist entry)
Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942
Steel Armor: Blaze of War
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star (another wishlist entry for older version of the game)
Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front
Darvond: Dead to rights?
I... sort of liked the first game in the series (the only one I played). I don't care if you're a somewhat poor Max Paine ripoff, toss a dog in there and I'm sold ;)
snowkatt: ....are they STILL going ?
Sachys: last post feb 6th i think - and newer on the other entry
...thats just sad
I can remember when the rights issue first blew up (hoho) way back five years ago- Achtung Panzer: Operation Star got renamed to Graviteam Tactics: OS after Paradox's Fred Wester decided that he had invented Achtung Panzer as a phrase rather than Heinz Guderian and Paradox decided they didn't want to publish OpStar. Paradox still holds the Achtung Panzer trademark so if it comes back it will be under the Graviteam Tactics banner, presumably. Why on earth Paradox even bother maintaining the trademark any more I don't know, like they're ever going to use it.

I do hope the rest of Graviteam's games come here, they're some pretty good games.
Does this actually mean the rights of ownership to the IP lapsed, owner wasnt able to renew as someone else picked them up?...at least thats way i read it...
That sucks, maybe it will return.
Well hell, another one gone. Though it may be back, depending on what GOG can negotiate with the new rightsholders.

snowkatt: probably because its a compilation of puzzles from the 7th guest and the 11th hour
and there is no new story connecting them
nor any new puzzles

why buy a cut rate collection if you can buy the full games ?
Ugh, sounds like <span class="bold">Big Bug Bang</span>, which was the contents <span class="bold">Commander Blood</span> ostensibly arranged into a new game, but really just junk. I should know, I own the damned thing.
CharlesGrey: For that matter, there's still no link to each game's forum on the product pages, is there? Now, that would be a useful addition.
MightyPinecone: Yeah I've been wondering about that. Seems both fairly easy to implement and quite useful. Moreover it's something I kinda took for granted when I migrated from Steam.
It even is already implemented ... but only shown for games in development. ;(
IAmSinistar: Ugh, sounds like <span class="bold">Big Bug Bang</span>, which was the contents <span class="bold">Commander Blood</span> ostensibly arranged into a new game, but really just junk. I should know, I own the damned thing.
Ahhh!!!

Commander Blood was one of my favorite adventure games of all-time, and it ended on a cliffhanger. I never knew they actually finished the story. Even if badly.

Now I wants it. I wants it.
yogsloth: Ahhh!!!

Commander Blood was one of my favorite adventure games of all-time, and it ended on a cliffhanger. I never knew they actually finished the story. Even if badly.

Now I wants it. I wants it.
Wow, I thought I was alone in my love for Commander Blood, at least on this side of the Big Ditch. I think I had to order my copy from France, it didn't get much of a release at all. All of the footage and music is recycled from what I've played of it, just the dialogue and sequence of events is different.

Still, hunt around the web and maybe ask on some forums. You might find someone selling theirs.
Well that sucks, hope it returns.
MightyPinecone: Yeah I've been wondering about that. Seems both fairly easy to implement and quite useful. Moreover it's something I kinda took for granted when I migrated from Steam.
eiii: It even is already implemented ... but only shown for games in development. ;(
Huh, you're right. More of that please, gog. I would like hyperlinks between the game's store page, its page in my library (if purchased), and its forum.
IAmSinistar: Well hell, another one gone. Though it may be back, depending on what GOG can negotiate with the new rightsholders.

snowkatt: probably because its a compilation of puzzles from the 7th guest and the 11th hour
and there is no new story connecting them
nor any new puzzles

why buy a cut rate collection if you can buy the full games ?
IAmSinistar: Ugh, sounds like <span class="bold">Big Bug Bang</span>, which was the contents <span class="bold">Commander Blood</span> ostensibly arranged into a new game, but really just junk. I should know, I own the damned thing.
Interesting. I enjoyed Captain Blood on the ST when abroad. Never heard of the other two titles. The hunt is on! :D
IIRC, I had this wishlisted, but it was ranked low in priority. It was a "this might be interesting, but maybe not. *shrug*"

So, while it sucks that it was taken down, I won't be crying bitter tears into my cornflakes. ;)