It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big changes are here.

My Account is the heart of your GOG.com experience. It's the one place that's 100% yours, and the place you always go to download your games and manage the entire library.
Starting today, your My Account is completely new - remade and redesigned from scratch to better support our growing library of games and many of your biggest requests. Aside from every usability fix we could think of, we've also introduced brand new tools to keep your library organised, and new social features to stay in touch with your friends.

The list of new features is long, but you can see the whole thing on our forums. The most important highlights include:

--Support for friends lists and chat.
--Shared wishlists.
--Advanced filtering and custom tags for your library.
--A new, detailed order history.
--Accessible game changelogs.

We're sure that these new changes will greatly improve your overall user experience on GOG.com, and we can't wait to hear what you think on the wishlist and right here in the comments!
ALH: "Accessible game changelogs"

Anybody know how?
Click on the gamecard then click "more", you should see "changelog" for games that have it available.

Anybody know how?
For games that support it, click "More", "Changelog".

Anybody know how?
Grargar: For games that support it, click "More", "Changelog".
K.Thx!
I found 2 bugs/glitches/problems/whatever.

When you add a new tag it is always displayed with uppercase, but if you edit it, it is case sensitive.

If I have more than 4 tags and stop scrolling the tags sidebar (using the mouse pointer), while assigning a tag to a game, it will open the said game specific/download menu. (List view)

BTW, Am I the only one that thinks it's stupid having the sequel appearing first than the original/first game in a series? (Capitalism, Guild and Postal series come to mind right away. Its a old problem, but it always confused me)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by hugo360pt

Anybody know how?
Go to a game, click "More" and you'll see a "Changelog" menu choice if a given game has one :)

If you have Broken Age or Shadow Warrior 2013, you should see an example :)
GOG.com: Big changes are here.

Awesome, this is indeed a very nice change - but could you please adjust the formatting a little bit so that line breaks are preserved when you're viewing the changelog?
Attachments:
changelog.png (104 Kb)
Maighstir: Click on (or hover over?) the "user since" and you'll get a year and month. But if someone is in your friends list, you instead get "friend since" rather than both dates, which is a little annoying.
Smannesman: Well that's the kind of design decisions I've learned to expect from GOG.
It's not very intuitive, and to me it looks like a bug... but iunno, might very well be intentional.
tinyE: Can we get a tab on there that tells me how good looking I am?
But.. we have that! Maybe you don't qualify, sorry tinyE. :P :P
GOG.com: Big changes are here.

Zolyx: Awesome, this is indeed a very nice change - but could you please adjust the formatting a little bit so that line breaks are preserved when you're viewing the changelog?
Yeah, we're still working out the kinks on that one :) Duly noted, though :)
hugo360pt: BTW, Am I the only one that thinks it's stupid having the sequel appearing first than the original/first game in a series? (Capitalism, Guild and Postal series come to mind right away. Its a old problem, but it always confused me)
They said earlier that this should be fixed... no idea when it'll be fixed though. Zork is an interesting one, too, with Beyond Zork sorted at B and most of the other games at Z.
Trilarion: https://www.gog.com/u/P1na/wishlist gives a 404
you have to share it in the settings in privacy in order to show it to :

with nobody
with friends only
with everyone

default is set not to share
ALH: "Accessible game changelogs". Anybody know how?
JudasIscariot: Go to a game, click "More" and you'll see a "Changelog" menu choice if a given game has one :)
Even from the site? I don't see it yet O_o
Trilarion: https://www.gog.com/u/P1na/wishlist gives a 404
Has P1na shared the list with you? I haven't shared mine at all yet, and if I try to go to https://www.gog.com/u/Maighstir/wishlist when not logged in, I also get a 404.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Maighstir
Finally the official developers' number for patches !

Thanks !

But, I haven't seen much of the new library, is the dark theme missing ?

Anybody know how?
JudasIscariot: Go to a game, click "More" and you'll see a "Changelog" menu choice if a given game has one :)

If you have Broken Age or Shadow Warrior 2013, you should see an example :)
Changelogs don't appear in Galaxy, though, only in the browser verion of the library.