Part-time Customer Support Representative - English and French/German/Japanese
We are currently looking to expand our exemplary Customer Support team, and further improve the level of service we provide to our users. Specifically, we're looking for someone who genuinely likes to help people and knows both German or French or Japanese fluently, as well as English on a high level.
This is a part-time job covering weekends regularly, and chosen weekdays (if we need reinforcements during major events). Once in a while, would ask you to do some extra work for a week or two during weekdays (depending on your availability).
- Providing relevant and courteous customer service in English, in line with our high standards and guidelines, which we developed and improved over the years. Currently we only offer text-based support via e-mail.
- Investigating and attempting to recreate potential issues, as well as reporting any concerns and findings to the Support Team Lead.
- Very good English, especially in writing.
- Very good (ideally fluent) level of an additional foreign language: German, French or Japanese.
- Willingness to help others, and being slightly detached yourself, are both a must - otherwise, if you take the occasional user complaints too personally, you might not enjoy your job.
- Full availability during weekends (Saturdays and Sundays, 8 hours per day - the exact hours can be flexible). This work can be done in our office, or remotely.
- Being a gamer yourself.
- Eligibility to work in Poland.
- Past experience in a Customer Service role.
- Past experience in solving technical issues with games (Windows, Mac OS X and/or Linux).
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Polish language lessons, should you need them.
- An opportunity to work full-time in the future, depending on your availability and our recruitment needs.
- Frequent social activities, free fruit, an in-house cantina and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD Projekt RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."