GOG.com is looking for a Graphic Designer who is talented, skilled, organized and oozing with creativity, to join the team responsible for creating the amazing art that becomes the signature of GOG.com. You will get a chance to work on great titles (both classic and new) long before they become available for GOG.com's global community.
- Create visually stunning art assets for games released on GOG.com, while keeping the original brand identity intact.
- Collaborate with other departments on creating and modifying the assets that will represent our brand in media, ad campaigns and more while maintaining and improving the awesomeness of our visual style.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Graphic Designer.
- Imagination and creativity. Have the skill to transform old and worn into new and pretty. Have the talent to design that which is beautiful and functional.
- Photoshop mastery. Know your tools inside out and use them creatively and effectively. Be more than familiar with retouch and restoration techniques.
- Illustration skills, wildly helpful when restoring art that hasn’t aged nicely as well as in brand new projects.
- Pixel perfectionism. Keep an eye on even the most elusive details.
- Open mind. Gather and share feedback to learn, grow and build up experience.
- English. Be able to easily communicate in an English speaking office.
- Knowledge of other software including but not limited to design, video, 3D and digital painting.
- Passion for gaming and general geekiness.
- Previous experience in the computer games industry.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? If yes, please submit your CV, cover letter, and examples of your work (or link to your portfolio) here.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."