- Cartel Tycoon full game
- Cartel Tycoon - Lieutenants Pack - La Familia DLC
- Cartel Tycoon Lieutenants Pack - Guerilla DLC
- Cartel Tycoon - San Rafaela DLC
- Two soundtracks full of Cumbia / Latin Psychedelia rhythms
is a survival business sim inspired by the ‘80s and '90s narco trade. Expand and conquer, fight off rival thugs and evade the authorities. Earn people's loyalty and strive to overcome the doomed fate of a power-hungry drug lord.Artbook
Get to know the dazzling world of Cartel Tycoon from the inside out!
You’ll be able to see early concepts and evolution of the visual style of in-game assets, like buildings, cars and landscapes. And, of course, get a closer look at our characters and cinematics - with storyboards, visual development, and evolving snapshots.
More than 120 pages of:
- Early concepts
- In-game assets creation, from 2D to finished 3D models
- Characters / Buildings / Vehicles
- Key art
- Content that didn’t make it into the final game
- And many more
You'll uncover the perspective of the team of artists at Moon Moose as they share their insights on designing the entire visual side of the game.
Contains exclusive materials which cannot be found anywhere else!Soundtracks
An official Cumbia / Latin Psychedelia soundtrack Vol. I and Vol. II contains 57 original tracks by Chico Unicornio, Candeleros, C.A.M.P.O.S., Orkesta Mendoza, The Vicious Seeds, Tribilin Sound, Dengue Dengue Dengue & Prism, Meridian Brothers, CUMBIASOUND, DJ Farrapo, Ghetto Kumbe, and Son Rompe Pera..
© 2023 Moon Moose
© 2023 tinyBuild