Take a look behind Irony Curtain in a satirical point and click inspired by the best works of LucasArts and Daedalic Entertainment! Experience the totalitarian Matryoshka through Evan’s eyes – a low-ranking, goofy journalist involuntarily pulled right into the middle of an espionage stand-off between two powers. Hop onto the wacky spy adventure, uncover secrets of the bizzare communist country (and the powerful capitalistic empire!), witness the story full of unpredictable twists and turns and discover the true agenda of the mysterious Supreme Leader!
What business might the loving father of the Matryoshkan nation have with a lowly, capitalistic pen pusher?
Why suddenly lift the Irony Curtain and welcome a stranger in Matryoshka?
And why is there an alligator in the middle of the bathroom?!
What can you expect:
- An original setting: fictional Cold War era – alternate reality unbound by historical accuracy, and the communistic Matryoshka full of people who work all the possible angles to navigate this illogical, odd country.
- Inspired by classic adventure games – but better. No dream-logic, no pixel hunting. No-nonsense. Pure point and click fun.
- The Spy Intrigue – sleeper spies, stolen secrets and world-domination plots wrapped up in layers of humour
- Quirky characters – Meet the mysterious Leader ruling Matryoshka with an irony fist, the clueless and guilible Evan, the brave and witty Agent Anna and the notorious Minister of Propaganda...
- Do it your way – some of the puzzles are non-linear and can be solved in two or more different ways.
- 21 hand-painted locations – that look surprisingly better than their original inspirations.
- Full voice-over – in English, and subtitles in Polish and German.
- 1,951 cleverly sneaked-in easter eggs – some of them punishable by political imprisonment.
- A 5-year plan – that no one ever hoped to achieve, and neither should you.
© 2019 Artifex Mundi S.A. All rights reserved. "Artifex Mundi" is a trademark of Artifex Mundi.
The Weirdest Journey
Step one - Leave the house
When Things go Awry
Step two - Stay clean
The Adventure Begins
Piece together how it all began
Experience public humiliation
Surely you can use these things together
Welcome to Matryoshka
Witness the absurdity of Matryoshka for the first time
Sal Limones would be proud!
Ivan the Destroyer
Slightly vandalize the room
Show them how to treat the ladies