The Last Autumn is a part of the Frostpunk Season Pass. The Season Pass grants access to all three DLC packs: The Rifts, The Last Autumn and On The Edge. All DLC packs can be bought separately.
Learn about the tragic turn of events that lead to the grim world of Frostpunk
in the prequel expansion, The Last Autumn
. Vastly expanding upon the Frostpunk universe by introducing a brand new scenario, the expansion content also introduces game-changing new mechanics, unique architecture, and broaden's the game's deep lore and narrative.
About the expansion:
The Last Autumn is a turning point in the Frostpunk universe. Revealing the restless events of Site 113 and its struggle to construct the generator before the freezing veil shrouds the Earth, this prequel expansion broadens the Frostpunk universe by introducing a new environment, new Books of Laws and unique technologies, and presents a range of new buildings — all of which let you shape society and the city in unconventional ways. Leading a group of engineers working on one of the world’s greatest technological marvels - a Generator - will require adapting your strategy to extraordinary situations. As the leader of Site 113, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. For Queen and Country!
The Last Autumn - features:
- A prequel story set in a new environment not yet covered by snow that allows players to construct the Generator from the ground up to prepare their society for the upcoming winter.
- A new Endless Mode variant - Builders - that redefines the challenges players will face by providing different setups and solutions.
- Two new Books of Laws allowing players to shape their society in previously unknown ways.
- New threats and issues to deal with such as toxic gases and workers going on strike.
- Influence society in creative new ways from establishing labour unions to outright manipulation.
- New technology tree, inventions to discover, and resources to obtain.
- 25 new buildings to construct such as docks, a telegraph station, a labour union building and more.
- New social classes including Convicts - a cheap and obedient workforce.
© 2018 11 bit studios S.A. Frostpunk™, 11 bit studios™ and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.