Also Available on GOG.com: BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe EditionBATTLETECH - Season Pass
From original BATTLETECH/MechWarrior creator Jordan Weisman and the developers of the award-winning Shadowrun Returns series comes the next-generation of turn-based tactical 'Mech combat.
The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and maintain your stable of aging BattleMechs, and execute devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
- COMMAND A SQUAD OF 'MECHS IN TURN-BASED COMBAT: Deploy over 30 BattleMechs in a wide variety of combinations. Use terrain, positioning, weapon selection and special abilities to outmaneuver and outplay your opponents.
- MANAGE YOUR MERCENARY COMPANY: Recruit, customize, and develop unique MechWarriors. Improve and customize your dropship. As a Mercenary, travel a wide stretch of space, taking missions and managing your reputation with a variety of noble houses and local factions.
- TAKE PART IN A DESPERATE CIVIL WAR: Immerse yourself in the story of a violently deposed ruler, waging a brutal war to take back her throne with the support of your ragtag mercenary company.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR 'MECHS: Use your MechLab to maintain and upgrade your units, replacing damaged weapon systems with battlefield salvage taken from fallen foes.
- PVP MULTIPLAYER & SKIRMISH MODE: Customize a Lance of 'Mechs and MechWarriors to go head-to-head with your friends, compete against opponents online, or jump into single-player skirmish mode to test your strategies against the AI.
Copyright© 2018 Harebrained Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BATTLETECH® is a trademark of Microsoft in Europe, the U.S., and other countries.
Published by Paradox Interactive AB. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Destroyed an enemy 'Mech's leg with a Called Shot
Had Your Chance
Missed a Called Shot
Destroyed two 'Mechs in the same turn
Destroyed an enemy 'Mech with an Alpha Strike
Dropping like Big Metal Flies
Destroyed 250 'Mechs
Just Getting Started
Destroyed 50 'Mechs
Destroyed 50 heavy 'Mechs
Killer of Light
Destroyed 50 light 'Mechs
Mass of Mediums
Destroyed 50 medium 'Mechs